Components Engineer - Lighting - £30K
- The company is a well known and established company within the industry and have a turnover of over £15million
- They are constantly releasing new, innovative and exciting products
- The upper management team are extremely passionate and approachable
- The company provides excellent product training, ensuring all their employees are experts within their field
- As a components engineer, you will need to identify appropriate components to be used in the design of new products
- You will need to aid in availability and the supply chain process as well as overall costing.
- You will liaise with the purchasing team, as well as supply chain managers, distributors and manufacturers.
- You will be dealing with products such as LED and fluorescent emergency conversion products, emergency lighting testing systems and other lighting components
The Ideal Person:
- You will have experience in a design, engineering or purchasing role with similar products.
- You will have a complete understanding of the supply chain, as well as the new product introduction process.
- You will possess excellent presentation skills as you will need to present test results and the benefits of the chosen components.
- Battery technology knowledge is preferable.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies.
Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors.
We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
More Jobs from On Target Recruitment Ltd
- Territory Manager/Area Sales Manager/Account Manager - £40K-£60
- Part Time Territory Business Manager (Must be RGN)
- Technical Advisor - £25k
- Regional Sales Manager - Up to £50K
- MEP CADduct Co-ordinator - ongoing contract or permanent
- Service Sales Manager - Up to £42k
- Technical Estimator – Pipe Work - Up to £27K
- Graduate CAD Technician – Pipe Work - Up to £20K
- Project Co-ordinator – Pipe Work - Up to £27K
- National Strategic Account Manager – Medical - £50k
- Clinical Applications Specialist MATERNITY COVER – £50k Basic
- Presales Consultant – UK and Ireland - £30-£40K
- Specification Sales Engineer - £45K
- Materials and Logistics Manager – Valves - Up to £45K
- Business Development Manager – Heating - £43k, £52k OTE
- Equipment Sales Engineer - £35k- £43k
- OEM Product Designer - Pumps - Up to £40K
- Reliability Engineer – Industrial - Up to £30K
- Area Sales Manager - £45k-£50k
- Area Sales Representative - East Anglia - Up to £30k