Web Analyst - Permanent
Web Analyst - Permanent
Located in Dublin, Ireland
As a Web Analyst you will be joining an existing online and content team, who focus on assisting the business in making better decisions around the companies digital products.
Responsible for doing high quality data analysis, across multiple jurisdictions.
Demonstrating good analytical and communication skills, with previous experience working in a web, content and/or digital team.
- Data analysis of visitor interaction, across all online products.
- Working with and reporting to senior stakeholders on findings and actionable insights.
- Constantly up-skilling and enhancing your knowledge of the current products, and future products.
- Working across your team and other teams to get projects completed.
- Presenting on findings and insights.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Mathematics, Computer, Statistics, Engineering, Physics or a similar related function.
- Proficient with Excel, including pivot tables and formulae.
- Ability to present to senior stakeholders, and to add actionable insights on analysis done.
- Analytics skills with SQL, R, SPSS etc.
would be highly beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- An interested in sports or the sporting industry would be beneficial.
What Our Client Offers:
- Leading Multinational Company who have analytics at the heart of their business.
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Company Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance, Educational Assistance.
- Extremely collaborative, fun and innovative environment.
If you think you are the right person for the job, please apply using the apply button below or you can call Karl on 01 440 8353, making reference to the Web Analyst role.
More Jobs from Wallace Myers International
- Commerical Ops Manager Munster 50k + Package
- Store Manager Cork €50k + Health
- Excel Specialist (Buying) 40k Dublin West
- Store Manager Tipperary €50k + Health
- Store Manager Kerry €50k + Health
- JPM Portfolio – 42k + Car + Health - Cork
- Deputy Manager Mayo - 37k
- Deputy Manager Sligo - 37k + Health
- Deputy Manager Roscommon €37K + Health
- Business Intelligence & Analytics Manager
- Assistant F&V buyer - 35k
- Retail HR Manager - Dublin - 39-42k
- Assistant Restaurant Manager - Dublin - 25-30k
- Assistant Manager | Dublin | 45K + 8k Bonus
- Store Manager - Dublin - 35-45k + Bonus
- QA Engineer
- Finance Manager
- Digital Account Executive
- IT Security & Compliance Manager
- BI Analyst