Manager Designate - Hospitality - East Midlands
Retail, Hospitality and Leisure Managers required for fantastic Manager Designate Position
Salary £26-28,000 per annum (Depending on experience) + excellent benefits!
Our Client is a leading organisation with a fantastic reputation which is unrivalled in the market place.
With a wide range of fantastic venues stretching across the UK, this really is a company in demand who are currently experiencing exciting expansion plans and growth.
They are seeking experienced retail, leisure or hospitality managers to join their company on a 6 month Manager Designate Programme where you will be trained in all aspects of their business to develop to be one of their managers of the future, with a view to leading and motivating their already successful teams.
This is a permanent position.
The Role Requirements
- Due to the nature of the industry you will need to be fully flexible in terms of working hours and shift patterns
- In this role you will support the Management team with a view to taking full responsibility of varying aspects of the business during the initial training programme.
- There will be the necessity to travel to, and work in, various locations across the UK.
- Driving Licence
The Ideal Candidates
- You will come from a busy Hospitality, Leisure or Retail background
- Previous experience in working in a similar multi-site role/industry is desirable (e.g.
late night F & B/ hospitality, hotels, retail and leisure businesses)
- High levels of enthusiasm and motivation.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong mathematical knowledge is essential.
- Excellent Team Player.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Flexibility and availability to train and work in various locations in England and Scotland.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- The salary for the programme is between 24-28,000 per annum depending on experience
- Positive, fun work environment
- Excellent flexible benefits
- Fast progression opportunity
Nottingham / Leicester / Derby / Stoke
Candidates must be flexible within these locations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that invests heavily in its people and believes in promoting from within.
To apply for the chance to be apart of this amazing programme, please send an up to date copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK.
C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here
More Jobs from C2 Recruitment Ltd
- Fashion Department Manager - £18k-25k - Ashford
- Barista/Team Member - Wandsworth
- Assistant Leisure Manager - Dartford
- Cinema Manager - Port Talbot
- Bar & Restaurant Manager - Newcastle under Lyme
- Hotel Deputy General Manager - Newcastle
- Gastro Pub Management Opportunities - Maidenhead
- Pub General Manager - Aspley Guise
- Pub Manager / Landlord - Huntingdon
- Pub Manager / Landlord - Self Employed
- Retail Store Manager - Berkhamsted
- Shift Supervisor/Duty Manager - Wembley
- Retail Assistant Manager - Henley
- Retail Store Manager - Hunstanton - Fashion
- Retail Supervisor - Hatfield - 30 hours!
- Retail Store Manager - Livingston - Homeware
- Sales Associate - Luxury - Mayfair
- Store Manager - Hair & Beauty - Aldershot
- Store Manager - Health & Beauty
- Barista/Team Member - Wandsworth