Online Content Executive, Surrey, £22-25k, Travel
My client a Market Leader in their industry is seeking to recruit an Online Content Executive.
Reporting to the Head of Ecommerce you will be responsible for delivering aspects of tactical sales campaigns by checking, loading and publishing content on a daily and weekly basis, and ensuring that it is accurate, consistent and appropriately linked to offline marketing.
Key duties include:
· Loading content into the CMS and publishing it onto the websites.
· Proofreading copy to check spelling and punctuation, and ensuring that it is grammatically correct and matches house style and brand guidelines.
· Working with key content providers (particularly in the Product and Marketing teams) to ensure that the best possible content for each product is published online.
· Managing the content of landing pages for both offline and online promotions.
· Design and creation of new sections or ‘micro-sites’ (with the support of the Content Manager).
The successful candidate with have:
· Excellent proofreading and communication skills.
· Experience using a variety of Content Management Systems
· The ability to adapt to changing systems and processes, and to learn complex processes quickly as well as being an enthusiastic team player.
More Jobs from Charter Selection
- Head of Marketing, Cardiff, £52k, Training
- User Experience / UX Designer, High Wycombe, £24k, Leisure
- CRM Marketing Manager, Luxury, 55k
- Senior Marketing Manager - Luxury - 55k
- Research Marketing Manager, Coventry, £39k, Education
- International Sales Executive, 30K,OTE £41k, Pimlico, London
- Business Development Manager, £35k OTE £50k, Slough
- Marketing Manager, London, £40,000, Publishing
- Sales Manager, London, £65k, Water
- Account Manager, Macclesfield, £50k, Business Services
- Senior Social Media Executive, London, £30k, Festivals
- Social Media Executive, London, £25k, Festivals
- Event Marketing Manager, London, £33k, Festivals
- Marketing Executive / Marketing coordinator
- Marketing Campaign Executive, Stevenage, £26-29k
- Ecommerce Assistant, Fashion, Immediate Start, £10-13 p/h
- Business Development Manager, Reading, £30k, Cyber Security
- Digital Marketing Executive, Fashion
- Regional Account Manager, £46K OTE 66k, Manchester
- Junior PPC Executive