Are You a Post Doctoral Research Fellow?
Are You a Post Doctoral Research Fellow? Looking for something new?
My client is offering a great opportunity to get into the rewarding field of Medical Writing.
They are a small to mid-sized agency and they are looking to add an ambitious Entry Level Medical Writer to their team.
This is an extremely rare opportunity to enter the world of Medical Writing.
The role will involve working on a wide range of materials giving you the chance, at an early stage in your career, to gain valuable experience in a wide range of writing styles which will serve you well in your future writing career.
As our client is experiencing consistent year on year growth your career will be both secure and development is guaranteed.
To be considered for this position you must hold a PhD in the life sciences, speak fluent English and have some Post-doctoral experience.
For a confidential discussion and to find out more information about this role please submit your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com or call me, George Watson, on +44 (0) 2079402105.
I am a specialist recruiter in the Medical Communications field.
Home-based, Medical Writer, medical writer lead, senior medical writing, senior medical writer, principal medical writer, medcomms, agency, medical communications, writing, editing, client facing, creative, Oxfordshire, Cheshire, Macclesfield, glasgow, oxford, London, greater London, united kingdom, UK, jobs, relocate, relocateable, home-working, flexible working, scientific writer, science writer, scientific director, publication manager, Pharma, pharmaceutical, clinical, med comms, scientific writer, scientific communication, CRO, multi-national, contract research organization, contract research organisation, , United Kingdom, UK, England, Great Britain, Europe, Permanent, med writer, contracter, contract, freelance, regulatory writer, regulatory writing, clinical data, writing, Science, writer, medical writer, scientific writer, editorial, editor, publishing
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- SAS Programmer - International exposure - Germany
- Senior Statistician– 1 year FTC – Prague
- Principle Statistician- Gain unrivalled experience
- CRA Freelancer con esperienza in Dermatologia
- Biology / Physics Subject Leader - 'Good' School
- sCRA per ruolo di Medical Liaison Manager nel Ticino
- Teacher of Geography - Large School
- Year 1 Class Teacher - 'Outstanding' Ofsted
- Maths Teacher - 'Good' School
- MFL Teacher - Excellent Progression in Expanding Department
- English Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Commercial bilingue francais-neerlandais
- Sales – Fast-growing company- Central Europe
- Business Provider pour une CRO
- Chef de projet germanophone - NMR
- EHS Manager, West Mid COMAH £50KCirca
- Sales - Polymers&Additives - Germany - +/-80k€
- Snr Process Engineer -Personal Care- E80,000+
- Buyer - .
- Nuclear Senior Process EngineerNW UK