Religious Education Teaches Wanted!
Are you an experienced RE Teacher, looking for an immediate or later on start in a great school? My client is a new Christian school located in West Midlands, looking for a Religious Education teacher to start immediately.
The school was established only a few years ago, which means you will have a possibility of career progression in a new free Christian school.
My client is looking for a person who has experience in teaching Religious Education, ideally with a teaching qualification.
In case if you don't have a teaching qualification - don't worry, you can still apply in case if you've had the RE teaching experience in the UK before.
What is there for you?
- Permanent position and a great stability.
- Brand new school with ‘state of art' facilities.
- Possibility of CPD and career progression.
- Immediate start and fast feedback after the Interviews.
What are the requirements?
- Experience of teaching Religious Education in the UK.
- You should be familiar with the UK Curriculum.
- QTS or NQT.
- Considering that the client is a Christian school, you should be a practising Christian (desirable).
Apply immediately and an interview can be arranged for you as soon as possible! Send your CVs (in Microsoft Word format only) to Lily Tenchurina: firstname.lastname@example.org or call to +44 0207 940 2749.
If you know someone who is looking for that kind of position, you can recommend them to us and receive the £ 200 bonus if that person is getting a job!
NonStop is an award winning, rapidly expanding specialist recruitment company covering multiple sectors with offices across Europe and proven capability further afield.
We are a members of an APSCo, which means we always provide the best quality and compliance.
APSCo was formed to provide all firms involved in the recruitment of professional talent, who have a commitment to excellence, the specialist support and distinctive voice they need to be successful.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Hybrid Leadership role in Life Sciences
- Regulatory Affairs-Biozide-Karriereentwicklung in der Schweiz
- Technical Sales Manager, DACH, Specialty Rubbers Manufacturer
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- Registered Manager – Supportive Management Tea-
- Tender Specialist – Strong Benefits Diverse Office
- Clinic Sales - Germany
- F. S. engineer Switzerland – enjoy innovation¬!
- PV scientist–3 months contact–UK-ASAP
- Field service engineer Switzerland – great career
- Medical Affairs - Rheumatology / Diabete
- Lead a Global Regulatory Affairs Team!
- Principal Ecologist – Derby
- Formulation Team Leader - Be part of Future Strategy
- Health Economist / Market Access – Wales
- Technical Marketing Poultry, Global Role
- Entry Level CRA – Master – Flurent Swedish and French
- Sales - Protective Coatings - Transparent Company
- Responsable HSE – CDD - Healthcare
- Safety Data Sheets Manager - Next Step Towards Success