Nationwide Placements are currently seeking a dynamic and passionate Retail Manager to join our client, a well-established and luxury retailer!
Right now, our client is looking to employ a candidate to undertake the responsibilities of a range of duties.
You can earn a highly competitive basic salary (depending on experience) plus company benefits!
Don't delay, apply today!
As a Retail Manager, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Leading and coaching a team
- Motivating the staff in delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Achieving sales targets
- Working as a part of management team
Being a successful Retail Manager, you will have:
- Previous retail management experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good leadership qualities
- Ambitious and self motivated individual
- Good communication skills
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
Recruiting? Fill your vacancies with Nationwide Placements (UK) from just £500.
No corners cut, all our clients receive the full recruitment & consultancy service.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Lettings Negotiator
- Parking Host/Attendant
- CCTV Installation
- Press & Media Officer with EU languages
- Finance and Administration Assistant
- Business Sales Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Gas Supervisor
- Night Safety and Security Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Kitchen Assistants
- Team Leader
- Valeter / Car Cleaner
- Depot Hygiene / Cleaning Manager
- Nursery Assistant
- Call Centre Agent
- Sales Executive
- School Secretary
- Generic Lighting Technician