Registered Mental Health Nurse (CAMHS)
The opportunity has arisen for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to join a Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service within the NHS in the Greater Manchester area.
The positions are Band 5 and Band 6 paying between £18 - 23ph (Limited Company) working full time Monday to Sunday (37.5 hours per week) for 3 months with an ongoing contract thereafter.
The unit is led by a Multidisciplinary (MDT) of healthcare professionals including Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Mental Health Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Dieticians and Teachers who enable the seamless assessment and treatment of range of young people with both acute and complex needs.
The unit has been designed with the young people in mind and have benefitted from a recent refurbishment to ensure that they are of the highest standard, enabling them to receive expert care and treatment in a safe, therapeutic environment.
The Successful applicant MUST:
* Provide treatment and support to young people, aged between 13 and 18 years old, from anywhere in the UK, who are suffering from a range of mental health difficulties.
*Demonstrate an understanding of a range of issue which affect young people's Mental Health Wellbeing including; Anxiety, Depression, Eating Disorders, Psychosis and other More complex psychological difficulties
*Be expected to undertake health and risk assessments identifying needs based on the interpretation of facts and to make a further decision on the appropriate action.
*Have a clear and competent knowledge of medication used in Mental Health and other common mental health problems
*Demonstrate an understanding for the need to use evidence based psychological therapies and how it relates to this post
*Provide a flexible approach to children young people and their families and carers who may have difficulties engaging with services.
*Have the ability to work within a team and foster good working relationships
*Have the ability to work under pressure as an organised lone worker.
*Must be a Qualified Mental Health Nurse who is currently registered with the NMC.
*Must have a minimum 6 months working in Community Mental Health in areas such as CAMHS, IAPT, CMHT, CBT, Assertive Outreach, Early Intervention, Crisis Resolution, Primary Care etc.
Please note: If you have any friends, family or colleagues looking for work in the field, don't forget we do offer a £250 referral bonus for any new candidates placed into work on the completion of their contract.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Carly Harrison at Service Care Solutions on 01772208963
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Qualified Social Worker, Senior Practitioner, Cumbria, Children
- Food & Beverage Assistant - Chalfont St Peter, Gerrards Cross
- Qualified Social Workers – Child Protection Team Cumbria
- Newly Qualified Social Worker | Adult Services
- Support Worker / Care Assistant
- Princes Trust Team Leader | Tyne & Wear
- Social Work Assistant | Durham
- Childrens Social Worker Gloucestershire
- Childrens Social Worker – Care Management Team – Dudley
- Support Worker / Care Assistant
- Senior Practitioner – Mental Health Team - Birmingham
- Qualified Social Worker – MASH Team – Sandwell, West Midlands
- Social Care Lead Officer – Adults - Sandwell, West Midlands
- Team Manager Children Asylum Team Ashford Kent
- Prison Nurse
- Fostering and Adoption Social Worker – Stoke on Trent
- Transitions Social Worker Worcestershire
- Fostering Social Worker Neath Port Talbot
- Qualified Social Work – Permanence and Through Care Service
- Childrens Social Worker Cardiff