Essex based Science teacher - Outstanding school
Essex based Science teacher - Outstanding academy
My client is currently recruiting for a QTS holding GCSE Science teacher to come into one of the best performing academies in Essex, starting January 2017.
The client is one of the leading converted academy schools in Essex, educating over 1400 students.
The science department itself is of exceptional standard, and they are looking for an ‘outstanding' teacher to match the schools ‘outstanding' OFSTED report.
The department and school come equipped with the tools to progress your professional career, and allow for continuous development.
The client is also based in one of the most picturesque towns in Essex, offering easy access to neighbouring towns such as London, Southend, Chelmsford and Brentwood.
This means that wherever you are commuting from, your commuting time will be minimised, allowing you to spend more time focusing on work.
The client is looking for a candidate who has QTS and will come in and make a real difference.
The ideal candidate will have GCSE teaching experience, and will be an ‘outstanding teacher' to come into an ‘outstanding' school.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
This role will be closing on October 14th.
To apply please email me, Michael Quinn, at firstname.lastname@example.org with an up to date CV in word format, or call on 02079402749.
Not interested? NonStop offer 200GBP referral bonus if you put us in touch with a friend who then goes on to place in the job!
NonStop Recruitment is an international specialist recruitment agency with offices across Europe, with a huge number of candidates and clients.
We specialise in Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Technical, Education and Social.
We have a wide range of roles available, so do not hesitate to visit our website or get in touch on 02079402749 to see what we can do for you!
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- EHS Manager Switzerland 100K
- Supervising Social Worker - Short Term Contract - North West
- Form F Assessors - Anglesey - £1800 per assessment
- Head of Regulatory Affairs- West London
- Service Manager - Close Knit Team
- Registered Manager - Supportive Management Team
- Home Manager - 30 hours a week
- Transitional Support Manger - Work From Home
- Youth Offending Service officers - Start ASAP
- Homeless Assessment Officer - Manchester
- Compliance Manager - fast growing business
- Biozide Zulassung -bauen Sie Ihr Netzwerk aus !
- Head of Regulatory Affairs- Good work/life balance
- Paediatric Occupational Therapist required for Private Practice
- Regulatory Manager / Global Leader / Emilia
- SEED Active Substance Regulatory - Home-Office
- Science Teachers (Any specialism)
- Biology Teacher – Top Independent School
- Science teachers required for Specialist Science School
- Happiest School in the UK, Early Years Specialist, East Sussex