Field Sales Executive
Field Sales Executive – earning potential £30,000-£60,000 in your first year.
“Life really is too short not to be working with one of the UK’s finest self-employed, commission only, Field Sales Executive teams. Fantastic earning potential and rewards, combined with the very best training and support-why go anywhere else for a sales job?”
Training and role:
Following a comprehensive week of sales and product training you will attend pre confirmed appointments, visiting clients in their homes, selling from our stunning product range.
You will be part of a small field based sales team working together under the leadership of an Area Sales Manager. Your Manager will be your main point of contact and will support your training and coaching when you are in the field. You will also have full support from our in house customer service teams.
Earnings and incentives:
We supply you with over £4000 of demo kit, free of charge and first class, qualified leads to help you start earning straight away as a Sales Executive.
There is a top up payment of £250 per week for 7 weeks (subject to conditions) and we pay by BACS every week so that you are not waiting for your money.
On top of the very best earning potential we run regular incentives for teams and individuals.
Successful Candidates will:
- Have a full UK driving licence and a vehicle, mobile and laptop
- Available to attend appointments across daytime, evenings and weekends
- Be self-motivated with a genuine love of meeting new people
- Have either previous experience in sales or a customer facing role
- Be ethical, professional with a high standard of personal presentation
- Have excellent organisational and planning skills
- Thrive on closing new business
- Have good IT literacy skills
- Be eligible to work in the UK
Company overview: Thomas Sanderson, part of the Hunter Douglas Group, creates stunning window designs combined with optimum technology to deliver the very best product on the market today AND we manufacture in the UK.
Last year we enjoyed over £42mm in sales, 2016 sees us increasing to £50mm
We have over 400 partners who all exclusively recommend Thomas Sanderson products to their customers. These include Everest, Anglian Home Improvements and Laura Ashley to name a few.
To apply simply email your CV by return and one of the Thomas Sanderson team will call you back with further details
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team