Nationwide Placements is seeking a Porter for a leading private hospital.
This role can offer you healthy pay rates (depending on experience) + great work experience!
As a Successful Porter your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Carrying heavy equipment within the organisation
- Moving the ill patients within the floor
- Checking the stock room
- Organising a wheelchair or electric scooter for customers with mobility problems
The successful Porter will have:
- Previous work experience in a busy industry
- Good physical fitness
- Hardworking and enthusiastic nature
- Willingness to work on various shifts (especially night and late night shifts)
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic individual
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK)
Nationwide Placements (UK) positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
Apply online today and Nationwide Placements (UK) will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Sales/Customer Service
- Property Legal Secretary
- Reconciliations Assistant
- Print & Digital Designer
- Industrial Laundry Worker
- Mail Sorter / Loader
- Administrator supporting an IT team
- Trainee Event Sales Assistant
- Retail Sales Consultant
- Domestic Assistant
- Car Delivery Drivers
- Vending Operator
- Property Manager
- Customer Service Team Leader
- IFA Administrator/Trainee Paraplanner
- Supply Chain Assistant
- Bank based Mortgage Adviser
- Client Payroll Administrator
- Logistics Executive