Part Time Nursing Home Cook / Chef
Clayton Recruitment are recruiting for an experienced Cook with a valid food hygiene certificate to work within 1 of our clients care homes.
Ideally you will have experience of working in a Care home setting.
You will be responsible for menu preparation, stock ordering, maintaining a clean, tidy, hygienic, and safe working environment at all times.
Successful applicants are required to provide either a portable DBS or alternatively the client will meet the cost of the DBS.
This is a permanent, part time position working 16 hours per week (2 out of 7 days on a rota)
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to Tracy Carlisle at Clayton Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not always possible to respond to every candidate.
If you have not had a response from us within 7 days from applying then please assume that your application was unsuccessful.
Not the role for you? Here at the Clayton Group we have a specialist Industrial team that can find the ideal job for you, we work with companies across the North West matching recruitment needs and wants in the world of work.
If you are seeking work within the Driving, Warehouse & Logistics, Manufacturing or Engineering sectors then please get in touch today on 01772 259121 and ask for one of our specialist Industrial Consultants who will be happy to assist you in your search.
More Jobs from Clayton recruitment
- Senior Care Assistant
- Registered Mental Health Nurse nights
- Night Manager
- Customer Service Administrator
- Assembly Operative - Electronics
- Sales Administrator
- Tool Maker
- Logistics/Export Administrator
- Part Time Accounts Processing / Bookkeeper
- Payroll Administrator - 6 month FTC
- STAFF NURSE (RMN), CAMHS, WISBECH
- CLINICAL LEAD (RMN / RNLD), CAMHS, WISBECH
- Payroll / Accounts Assistant
- Registered Nurse for successful charity
- RGN/RMN nights
- RGN/ RMN nights - paid pin fees
- Installations Manager
- ABI SENIOR STAFF NURSE, (RGN,RMN,RNLD) NORTHAMPTON
- New Business Assistant