CHEF DE PARTIE
Our Client has an opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join this kitchen brigade at this 3AA Buckinghamshire picturesque Hotel which produces classic dishes to a high standard.This is a fantastic opportunity in an incredible property.
Currently boasting an award winning, fine dining restaurant with the Head Chefs innovative Modern British cuisine, featuring the Chefs signature dishes, which changes daily together with Banqueting, this multi outlet operation requires a strong Chef de Partie to join their already successful team.
The ideal candidate must:
* Have a background in a minimum 2 AA rosette property.
* Be qualified to NVQ level 2 minimum
* Knowledge of HACCP and Health and Safety procedures
* Thrives on working in a fast-paced environment
* Handles pressure calmly and professionally
* Competitive salary
* Career progression through training and development
* 20 days paid holiday
* Free meal whilst on duty
* Discounted rates on facilities
* Free car parking
To apply for this great Chef de Partie position, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Applicants must.............
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If you haven't heard from us within 72 hours, then your application will have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 18000 Per Annum
- Location: Buckinghamshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: First Contact Chefs Ltd
- Contact: Murray Chapman
- Tel: 0114 245 8696
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 00110759jm
- Posted: 2016-10-12 23:35:05 -
- View all Jobs from First Contact Chefs Ltd