This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
First city permanent recruitment team have the pleasure in looking for a Registered nurse to join our clients medium sized, homely and welcoming nursing home in Gloucester.
Registered Nurse (nights)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To give skilled nursing care as appropriate, using a systematic approach of assessing, to include deficiencies in care and recommending corrective action.
- To aim to detect and prevent conditions which may affect the mental, physical or emotional wellbeing of service users by participating in the assessment of needs and implementation of planned care.
- To accurately record clinical observations and changes in service users' condition and report back to the senior nurse also taking and following up the appropriate actions,
- To communicate complex information to service users and relatives, using empathy and reassurance.
- To contribute to a comprehensive risk assessment of all situations associated with the care of the service user in order to ensure nurses' and the carers' safety.
- To manage and organise own and others workload by utilising skill mix through roistering and service user allocation, using team meetings to identify problems and support staff.
- To have the dexterity to perform clinical skills: including intravenous injection, suture removal and other acquired skills.
More Jobs from First City Nursing Services
- support workers
- Activities coordinator
- Trained Nurse RGN RMN
- Payroll Clerk
- Bank Care Assistant
- Specialist Support Worker (Autism and Epilepsy)
- Specialist Support Worker (Brain Injury)
- Part Time Domicilary Care Workers
- Community Care Workers
- Support Workers and Carers – Specific Medical Conditions
- Carers - Bridging Service
- Healthcare Assistant - Wake Nights
- Home Carer
- support wokers
- Support Worker - Behaviours that Challenge
- Supported Living Support Worker
- Carers - Agency Wake Nights
- RGN / RMN - Agency
- Support Workers
- Teatime Home Carer