Registered General Nurse (Adult Nurse) - Leicester
Service Care Health currently have vacancies for registered general nurses (RGN), adult branch, within a large NHS Hospital in Leicester.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the delivery of a high quality patient focus, working in partnership with the MDT to facilitate a high quality of care and discharge planning.
You will be responsible for the support of ward staff in the running of the ward, supervising HCAs and junior staff, while managing a patient load.
You must have a degree or equivalent qualification in adult nursing, previous experience in a hospital setting and current registration with the NMC.
For more details please contact Dan at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961, or email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland