Registered General Nurse (Adult Nurse) - Leicester
Service Care Health currently have vacancies for registered general nurses (RGN), adult branch, within a large NHS Hospital in Leicester.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the delivery of a high quality patient focus, working in partnership with the MDT to facilitate a high quality of care and discharge planning.
You will be responsible for the support of ward staff in the running of the ward, supervising HCAs and junior staff, while managing a patient load.
You must have a degree or equivalent qualification in adult nursing, previous experience in a hospital setting and current registration with the NMC.
For more details please contact Dan at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961, or firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Healthcare assistant Band 3 - Louth
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Childrens Social Worker - Child Protection Team - Solihull
- Band 5 CPN
- Workshop Supervisor- North West London
- Bricklayer -Luton
- Support Worker
- Drainage/Sewage Operative-Bedford
- Band 6 Physiotherapist - Horsham
- Band 5 Speech and Language Therapist - Basildon and Brentwood
- Senior Adoption Social Worker
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Barking and Dagenham
- Probation Service Officer
- Paralegal - Housing & Regeneration
- Payroll Assistant, South London
- Senior Asset Officer - Chester
- HR Advisor - Sunderland
- Admin worker - Cambridge