Production Quality Engineer in Germany
For our client in the Bremen area of Germany, Nonstop Medical Devices are looking for a highly motivated Engineer - an ambitious individual who wants to have their hard work reflected in their career.
This position presents you with great responsibility and has high potential for progression, even towards a leading function, within a relatively short time.
As Production Quality Engineer you are an essential and visible part of the quality control team.
You are responsible for corrective and preventive action (CAPA) and ensure, that the production and the finished products are FDA 21 CFR 820 compliant, in addition to the relevant ISO standards.
Together with your highly qualified team, you develop the systems and methods to observe, prevent and solve issues, and oversee their implementation of these methods.
The team is currently growing, so some of the positions on your team will have leading functions relatively soon.
This is where your effort can really push your career one step further!
- Excellent career development opportunities - possible quick advance into leading functions as well as attractive experience for your CV.
- Great visibility within the company, including direct contact with the management
- Competitive salary and good working conditions
You must have experience with the ISO standards of the Medical Devices industry, as well as FDA and risk management experience.
In addition to that you ideally have:
- A science or engineering degree or a similar education
- German Knowledge is a bonus, but not required, if you are willing to start learning the language.
- English on a professional level, unless you have German on a professional level
- 3+ years of experience in quality management, incl.
CAPA experience in the medical devices industry
- Experience with relevant software, especially statistics software.
To have access to this opportunity, please send your CV as a word document (.doc) to the e-mail address below, or give me a call if you'd like to have a confidential chat with me about this or other open positions.
Phone: +49 8921 093 364
Please use ref.
Nonstop Medical Devices is a specialist recruitment company in the medical devices market.
Our consultants are specialized in their respective fields to ensure that we understand the needs and skills of the companies and people we work with.
SEO - Quality Assurance, Quality manager, quality assurance, quality, risk Management, capa
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Primary Teachers Wanted! Flexible start dates.
- RE/ Philosophy Teacher- Independent School!
- Year 1 Teacher- Secure a new job for the new year!
- Automoitve BI Consultant - Geschätzt OEM
- KS2 and ICT specialist required for Community Primary School
- Science Teacher (Chem specialist). January Start!
- Fantastic Independent School seeking AMI Qualified Specialist
- NO EXPERIENCE-Civil Engineer/BIGGEST CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
- Commerciaux dans les caoutchoucs!
- Spécialiste en élastomères pour opportunité incroyable
- Experte in NMR - Überragende Arbeitsgelegenheit
- Directeur Commercial en Alsace - +/- 90k€
- Chef de marché dans les peintures et vernis
- Commercial RMN Food ou Clinique
- Aménagement extérieur -Vente!
- Recherche chimiste expert(e) caoutchouc
- Year 6 Class Teacher - Outstanding Head Teacher
- Associate Director Biometrics – Expanding CRO
- Director of Statistics - Global Pharma - Germany
- SAS Programmer - International exposure - Germany