ELECTRONICS ENGINEER - 12 MONTH CONTRACT - £26/hr LTD plus Overtime at £39/hr
A leading Automotive Manufacturing company is currently recruiting for an Electrical Engineer to work at their site in Bedfordshire.
The Electrical Engineer will develop and launch electrical and electronic systems into existing and new vehicle platforms in Europe.
The role encompasses a wide range a responsibilities ranging from managing the development of parts to existing vehicle BOM maintenance.
The Electrical Engineer will manage global suppliers designing and manufacturing the parts and preparing for design reviews.
Regularly reporting on quality, cost and timing status to management and in house and supplier validation of the parts.
Resolving technical issues with in-house test departments and suppliers.
To be considered for the role you will have experience of Electronic Part development within automotive industry or similar (i.e.
An understanding of electrical theory and operation of common electronic components.
You will be able to travel in the UK and abroad, typical a few days to 2 weeks.
It would be highly desirable to have experience in one or more of the following;
- Experience of instrument cluster, head-up displays or driver controls development
- Plastic parts development
- Automotive electrical architecture
- HMI development
- Display technology
- CAN tools
- Software programming principles
The rate offered is £26LTD per hour, with opportunity for overtime.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sam Hummerstone on 02392 322398
This position is being advertised by the recruitment agency Stream.
Stream are experts in technical and commercial recruitment with a portfolio of jobs across Engineering, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Electronics, Automotive, FMCG and Business Support.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Junior Project/Process Engineer
- Executive Housekeeper (Cruise) - Worldwide - Permanent
- Front End Web Developer
- Front End Developer
- Test Analyst
- Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Site / Project Manager
- Service Desk Analyst
- Sous Chef
- Chef de Rang
- Healthcare Support Worker
- Contract Electronics Technician
- Lead Da Vinci Robotic Theatre Practitioner
- Sister / Charge Nurse (RGN) ITU / ICU
- Staff Nurse (Registered Nurse) - Ward
- Staff Nurse - RGN - Cardiac
- Senior Staff Nurse (RSCN) - Paediatrics
- Sister / Charge Nurse (RSCN / RN Child) - PICU
- Quality and Risk Lead - Theatres
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Orthopaedics