Technical Sales Consultant
The services my client provides ensure the safety of medical equipment and medicines, test and confirm the strength of aerospace materials, and develop ways to safely store and dispose of toxic waste.
With an unrivalled reputation in materials development and testing, the company are able to provide services of the highest quality in these and other fields from their extensive offices and labs in the West Midlands.
To help them in this, I want to talk to recent graduates and entry-level employees who are ready to travel the UK, using their technical understanding of laboratory practice to convince professionals in hospitals, manufacturers, and other organizations of the benefits of the company's service.
I need you to have an understanding of what the customers do in the lab - experience in or a degree in Materials Science, Chemistry, Engineering or similar will be an advantage in this.
The job needs you to convince customers that this service is the one for them: for that you need to understand their needs, but also you should be confident, comfortable with new people, and able to present.
Any relevant sales experience will help you in this.
If you have these qualities, are ready to travel across the UK and be our point of contact to world-leading organizations, ready to take on responsibility for selling our outstanding service and expertise, and keen to be extensively trained in the business with the chance to move up and up,
Get in touch with me, Theo as soon as possible, before applications close in the next weeks.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires - PRI !
- Support Worker - Training Provided
- Registered Manager – Elderly Home
- Diventa Clinical Project Manager in una Pharma in crescita
- Team Manager - Fostering - Stable Team
- English Teacher - Respectable Trust with great OFSTED
- Build an International Career in the heart of Europe
- Support Worker - Residential School - No Experience Needed
- Support Worker - Residential School - Interviewing This Week
- Child Protection Social Worker - Phone Interview
- Registered Manager - Dementia Care - Interview Before Xmas
- Supply Chain Senior Consultant - Niche Skills
- Form F Assessors Required - Plymouth
- Advanced Practitioner - Adult's First Response - Management
- Form F Assessors Required - South Wales
- Senior Practitioner - Referral and Assessment - Island Location
- History Teacher Wanted- Supportive Department!
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interviews now!
- Fast Paced Court Team - Social Workers Needed
- Active Substance Mgr – Seed products – EU wide