With over 10 years as an industry leader, our client specialises in and supplies equipment into schools.
They currently have a vacancy for a Sales Executive to join their busy team.
The role will be desk based and will include:
Converting sales from leads taken via exhibitions, website, email and incoming calls.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience of selling into schools, will be able to show initiative and have a confident and positive telephone manner.
The salary will be dependant on experience.
Not the role for you? Here at the Clayton Group we have a specialist team that can find the ideal job for you, we work with companies across the North West matching recruitment needs and wants in the world of work.
If you are seeking work in Administration, Sales, Sales Support, HR and Marketing then please get in touch today on 01772 259121 and ask for Tracy Bolan who will be happy to assist you in your search.
At Clayton Recruitment we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best talent and connecting this to your opportunities.
We have over 100 years commercial recruitment experience within our business coupled with 30 years of market intelligence and a large data base of active clients and candidates.
Coupled with market leading search systems.
More Jobs from Clayton recruitment
- Tool Maker
- Logistics/Export Administrator
- Part Time Accounts Processing / Bookkeeper
- Payroll Administrator - 6 month FTC
- STAFF NURSE (RMN), CAMHS, WISBECH
- CLINICAL LEAD (RMN / RNLD), CAMHS, WISBECH
- Payroll / Accounts Assistant
- Registered Nurse for successful charity
- RGN/RMN nights
- RGN/ RMN nights - paid pin fees
- Installations Manager
- ABI SENIOR STAFF NURSE, (RGN,RMN,RNLD) NORTHAMPTON
- New Business Assistant
- Logistics / Planning Administrator
- HR & Office Administrator
- Van Driver
- RGN or RMN, Night Nurse, paid pin fees
- RGN 21 hours per week on days, flexible shifts
- Purchase Ledger Clerk (Temp)