Sales Order Co-Ordinator
Position: Sales Order Co-Ordinator
Location: Salfords, Surrey
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 (Dependent on Experience)
Our client is a leading global supplier of security inspection systems.
Since 1993, they have installed over 70,000 products in more than 100 countries.
Their systems are in use at airports, government and corporate buildings, postal facilities, military zones, sea ports and border crossings.
With their experience, dedication and customer support, they provide innovative and dependable security solutions to their customers worldwide.
The Sales Order Co-Ordinator Role:
The primary purpose of this Sales Order Co-Ordinator position is to co-ordinate the efficient accurate and timely processing of Customer, Demo and Intercompany Sales orders.
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Order Co-Ordinator:
- Processing and problem solving of Sales Orders.
These include processing of customer, inter-company and demonstration orders, liaising with finance team to ensure D&B and Payment terms, checking ECTN forms for accuracy and completeness, distribute orders internally, check all the details are correct (prices, allocations, machine specification), complete amendments, cancellations, Proforma Invoices when advance payments are required, send a confirmation of receipt of Purchase Order to the customer, as well as the order acknowledgement when the Sales Order is processed and assigned ship date(s), make a copy of paperwork for Operations, make sure paperwork is signed off by Operations and Finance Directors, file and maintain paperwork archives
- Manage internal and external queries relating to customer orders
- Manage the implementation of distributor customer care calls
- Manage order book dates – BACKLOG (Liaise with Operations and Sales to ensure dates are correct)
- Bookings report (sent weekly)
- Work with all internal departments to ensure the orders are complete, accurate and the customer is satisfied
Experience & Attributes Required:
- Ability to multi-Task
- Customer Service Skills
- Trained on Navision
- Good level of education (“A” level or equivalent)
If you are interested in this Sales Order Co-Ordinator position, simply apply via the button shown.
Candidates that do not receive a response within 21 days should assume that their application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: £22,000 - £26,000 DOE
- Location: Salfords,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Net-Recruit.Co.Uk Ltd
- Contact: Candidate Services
- Tel: 01457 851142
- Fax: 01457 862214
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: HS/L186/SOCO-0911
- Posted: 2016-10-12 15:22:06 -
- View all Jobs from Net-Recruit.Co.Uk Ltd
More Jobs from Net-Recruit.Co.Uk Ltd
- Nanny / Personal Assistant
- Electronics & Embedded Software Engineer
- IT Specialist
- Junior Application Support Engineer
- Customer Experience Agent
- PLC Engineer
- Customer Service Administrator
- Customer Service & Sales Team Leader
- Driver - HGV (Class 2)
- Diesel Feature Software Engineer
- Powertrain Engineer - Automotive
- Account Manager
- Warehouse Operative
- Electronic Repairs Technician
- Area Sales Manager
- MPS & Materials Planner
- Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Junior Product Developer
- Business Development Executive
- Junior Business Development Executive