The Youth Offending Service in Suffolk are looking for a YOT Practitioner to join their team on a full-time basis for a 5 month contract.
In this role you will work as a part of a Multi-agency Youth Offending Service, within the interventions team managing a mixed caseload of offenders between 8-18years.
You will be required to make assessments and plan interventions, as well as assessing the risk of re-offending, vulnerability and serious harm of young people.
You may be required to work some evenings, as and when cover is needed.
To be successful in your application, you must have experience working with young people and their families, preferably within a Youth/Criminal Justice setting.
You will have experience of working with young people and will know how to undertake risk assessments/plan interventions as well as working to deadlines.
The ideal candidate will be flexible, as you may have to cover evening work
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Natasha at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208968, or apply now!
Referral Bonus: Service Care Solutions offer a referral bonus of £250 for every new candidate you refer to us that we place in a position for more than 13 weeks, so please forward our details if you know of someone that may be interested and suitable in the position advertised
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 5 Months
- Rate: £11.46 - £14.73 per hour
- Location: Suffolk, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208968
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-12 15:23:36 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland
- Control Room Officer- West London
- Physiotherapist - Hull
- Administrative Assistant West London
- Credit Control Administrator, Bath – Full Time & Part Time.
- Social Worker | Families First | Chester le Street
- Tenancy Support Worker, Margate
- Adults Senior Social Worker, Lewisham Council
- Mental Healthcare Assistants- Salisbury
- Registered Mental Health Nurse- Salisbury
- Registered Mental Health Nurse- Oxfordshire
- Care and Support Worker- London
- Registered Mental Health Nurse- Romford
- Mental Healthcare Assistants- Romford