2nd / 3rd Line Engineer - Loughton - £30k - £35k
Are you an IT professional looking for an exciting new role? Want to take your technical skills to the next level?
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced 2nd/3rd Line Engineer for an exciting IT service provider.
You will have the opportunity to work on IT projects and contribute to enhancing and developing the IT provision across the business.
You will be part of a diverse organisation that is offering huge opportunities for your continuous learning and progression.
With various technologies to work with, this is a role that will never get boring.
You will have strong knowledge of and possess the following key competencies:
, Strong 2nd/3rd line IT skills with experience providing IT support in a fast-paced commercial business.
, HP/Cisco Networking.
, Proficient to 2nd/3rd line in Exchange 2008-2013, office 2010-2013, VOIP Telephony administration.
, Active Directory - build and deployment experience (experience with forest and domains).
, Windows Server 2008/2012 - install, support and configuration.
, Experience using software deployment/PC management and imaging tools.
, Hardware configuration and repair.
As a 2nd/3rd Line Engineer at this level, you will be responsible for maintaining the quality of the end user experience, acting as an effective point of contact from the business to the business customer.
Ensuring customer service standards represent value to the business.
You have a proven ability in providing a high level of customer service, strong communication and interpersonal skills and pride yourself on your attention to detail.
You will be able to cope well under pressure, possess excellent co-ordination and time management skills in order to meet deadlines and targets and use your initiative to work independently and part of a bigger team as well as working alongside the 3rd line/operations team.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company is a highly reputable managed service provider whose creative and innovative style of practice have seen them deliver extremely high quality work to their clients.
My client works with a diverse range of customers and technologies so has a lively environment full of new challenges.
No two days will be the same.
Make no mistake, this is a pressurised environment, which will give someone of your experience and position the chance to thrive in a lucrative business where your technical abilities will grow to new heights.
But don't worry, the friendly team are always happy to help out and will provide all the on-going support/training you need to hone your technical skills and progress.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This opportunity is offering a starting salary of up to £35k, depending on experience.
Not only do they offer a generous holiday allowance, they have a dedicated budget put aside for you to learn and develop your skillset.
HOW TO APPLY
Great opportunities like this don't last long! Submit your CV now at email@example.com.
Alternatively, give Emmanuel a call on 02074269817 to discuss whether this role is right for you.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Senior C# Developer - London - £60k - £80k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- C# / SQL Developer - London - £30k
- 1st / 2nd Line Field Engineer - Richmond - Up to £28k
- Software Engineer - London - £40k - £55k
- Mid-Level PHP Developer - London - £35k - £40k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - London - £45k - £55k
- .Net Developer - London - £40k - £60k
- Web Developer - London - £35k - £40k
- Front-End Developer - London - £25K - £40K
- Backend Web Developer - London - Up to £35K
- PHP Developer - London - £25K - £35K
- C#.Net Software Engineer - London - £30K - £40K
- 1st Line Support- Hampshire - £18k - £20k
- Project Manager - London - £35k - £45k
- Project Manager - London - £40k - £46k
- IT Systems Administrator - London - £50k - £65k
- Senior Back End Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Senior Front End Developer- London - £40k - £50k
- HR Manager - London - £38k - £45k