Occupational Therapist - Intermediate Rehab team - Barnet
Occupational Therapist - Intermediate Rehab team - Barnet, North London - £21- £22 per hour - (Band 5)
We are currently looking for a Band 5 occupational therapist to join one of our community NHS clients in North London.
The successful Occupational therapist will be working in the intermediate rehab team in Barnet .
This role will involve assessing and treating patients in both on the ward and in their home environment therefore the occupational therapist must have a full driving licence and use of a car.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates including Outer London weighting
- Deeply rewarding work
- Working within a friendly MDT team of nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists
- Community based role
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful therapist will have experience of…
- Community occupational therapy including falls and elderly care
- Inpatient occupational therapy in medical wards community
- Completing occupational therapy assessments for patients
- Equipment provision
- Discharge planning
- Working within a collaborative multidisciplinary team
- Liaising with other professionals, such as doctors, physiotherapists, social workers, equipment technicians, as well as patients' families and carers
- Managing a caseload, prioritising needs, and completing administrative tasks
As a Community Occupational Therapist you MUST be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Occupational Therapist - Adults Community - Leicestershire
- Deputy Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Adults - West London - £27.60ph
- Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) - Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Physiotherapist - Community Rehab - Band 5 - East London
- Newly Qualified Staff Nurse RMN - Adults - low and medium secur
- Regional Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Substance Misuse Service
- Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Drug and Alcohol Recovery
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Blackpool - £21.76 per hour
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Neuro Disability Hospital - Heathfield
- Assistant Team Manager - Child Protection Team - Norfolk -£32ph
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly & Dementia
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Registered Nurse RGN - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home
- Senior Social Worker - Prebirth and Permanency HUB - Slough
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN)
- Social Worker - Fostering - Neath Port Talbot - £28.67ph
- Radiographer - NHS / Private - North Wales - £23 to £32ph
- Physiotherapist - NHS / Private - North Wales - £23 to £32ph
- Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - North Wales -