Occupational Therapist - Intermediate Rehab team - Barnet
Occupational Therapist - Intermediate Rehab team - Barnet, North London - £21- £22 per hour - (Band 5)
We are currently looking for a Band 5 occupational therapist to join one of our community NHS clients in North London.
The successful Occupational therapist will be working in the intermediate rehab team in Barnet .
This role will involve assessing and treating patients in both on the ward and in their home environment therefore the occupational therapist must have a full driving licence and use of a car.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates including Outer London weighting
- Deeply rewarding work
- Working within a friendly MDT team of nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists
- Community based role
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful therapist will have experience of…
- Community occupational therapy including falls and elderly care
- Inpatient occupational therapy in medical wards community
- Completing occupational therapy assessments for patients
- Equipment provision
- Discharge planning
- Working within a collaborative multidisciplinary team
- Liaising with other professionals, such as doctors, physiotherapists, social workers, equipment technicians, as well as patients' families and carers
- Managing a caseload, prioritising needs, and completing administrative tasks
As a Community Occupational Therapist you MUST be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Registered Nurse - RGN - Elderly Nursing Home
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Community
- Regional Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Substance Misuse Service
- Senior Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN) - Community
- Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD) - Mental Health
- Social Worker - Child Protection ( CP ) - Torbay - up to £31p/h
- RGN or RMN - Health and Wellbeing Nurse
- Senior/Social Worker - First Response Team - Peterborough -
- Charge Nurse (RMN or RNLD) - CAMHS - HDU
- Team Manager - Quality Assurance (Safeguarding) - Luton - £40ph
- Nursing Home Manager - Nurse Qualified (RGN or RMN)
- Social Worker -Adults Mental Health Hospital - Surrey -£17.50ph
- Substance Misuse Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Harlow, Essex
- Social Worker - Looked After Children ( LAC ) - West London -
- Surgical Staff Nurse (RGN) - Surgical Medical Hospital
- Staff Nurse RGN - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home - Redhill
- Team Manager - Emergency Duty Team ( EDT ) - Gloucestershire -
- Social Worker - Children In Care Team - Dudley - Up to £30ph
- Registered Nurse - RMN - CAMHS - Private Hospital - Cheadle
- Occupational Therapist - Adult Community Team - Central London