Registered General Nurse - County Durham
Service Care Health are currently recruiting for a number of Staff Nursing positions in the County Durham area.
We are looking for fully qualified general nurses (RGNs) who have a minimum of 6 months experience within a ward or theatre setting in a UK hospital.
Numerous positions are available for nurses with experience in the following settings:
- Accident and Emergency
- General Medical
- Acute Medicine
- General Surgery
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within the NHS, which could in turn enhance future career progression.
Band 5 positions are available within the County Durham area, working either early shifts, late shifts, long day shifts or night shifts dependant on your preference.
We aim to get you block booked in for weeks or months of work.
When you register with Service Care Health we provide:
- A full, enhanced CRB check
- Competitive pay rates
- Relevant training courses
- Occupational health checks
- A dedicated consultant, providing a single point of contact
Candidates will be required to provide two references, and proof of their right to work within the UK.
We also offer an incredible candidate referral scheme.
£250 is paid for the name and contact number of your referral when we are able to place them into work, once their probation period has been passed.
If you are interested in these positions, please call Matthew at Service Care Health on 01772 208961.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £18 - £24 per hour + benefits
- Location: Prudhoe, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208961
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-12 15:32:57 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Residential and Commercial Conveyancer
- Programme Support Officer- March/Cambridgesgire
- Oderwise software Engineer - North West
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Staffordshire
- Probation Service Officer Merseyside
- YOT Officer
- Childrens Residential Worker - Night Shifts - Tamworth
- Healthcare Assistant
- (RMN) Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Unpaid Work Supervisor
- Community Support Worker
- Unpaid Work Supervisor
- Commercial Gas Engineer - London
- Support Worker
- Band 6/7 Occupational Therapist (CAMHS)
- Gas Engineer - Sussex
- Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse (CAMHS)
- Social Worker Children’s Advice & Duty Team
- Dietitian - Birmingham
- Learning and Disability Nurses- West Sussex