Medical Affairs Manager- International- Benelux
I am currently supporting a global company, specialized in the niche field of eye care.
For the Benelux region, they are looking for a Medical Affairs Manager- this would be an ideal position for a MSL or Medical Advisor to take a step higher in their career.
The position supports the Medical Affairs strategies for the region and also reviews promotional materials for the internal training of commercial teams.
What I like about the position is that it gives you international exposure and a great level of independence because your superior will be sitting in Switzerland.
Life Science degree- PhD, MD, Pharmacist
Experience in Medical Affairs
Fluency in Dutch, French, and English
Do contact me and send me your CV in Word format at email@example.com
You can also add me on LinkedIn ch.linkedin.com/in/annaswissmedaffairs/en .
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Religious Education Teaching Roles, Career Progression!
- Responsable Homologation - Grand Marque - Paris
- Business Integrator/Project Manager - Norge
- Sales Representative, Industrial & Automotive Coatings, Munich
- Head of Regulatory Affairs - Build your own team
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!
- VET Consultant- Work from home! - Switzerland
- Teacher's wanted in Derbyshire - NQT, QTS, PGCE
- EU QP - Generic pharma
- Year 3 teacher required for Great Primary school, Hastings
- Secretary - International Healthcare Company -Part-time- Munich
- USP Manufacturing Specialist - Biopharma- Iceland