OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST- LUTON
Service Care Health have an urgent requirement for an Occupational Therapists to work with Luton Borough Council's Housing and Community Living Team.
We are looking for OT's who have a degree or equivalent in Occupational Therapy and around 1 years post qualification experience.
Ideally also have experience of working with mental health, bariatrics, older adults and physical disabilities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with the local authority, which in turn could enhance future career progression.
Your daily responsibilities will include but are not limited to-
, Undertaking holistic assessments to include Occupational Therapy and Care Management Working with our Partners and Health departments where appropriate
, Assessing the needs of people in the area who require social care support and advice.
, To provide services that meet the outcomes identified in the assessment and review services to ensure they continue to meet the identified outcomes.
Service Care Health offer full compliance solutions, offering mandatory training, occupational health checks and DBS checks free of charge on a fast track service, ensuring that you are fully compliant and available for work with an immediate start.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
*Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
*Ltd & PAYE payment options available
*£250 training allowance
*Competitive pay rates
*Exceptional referral bonuses
*Specialists consultants offering single point of contact
*Full enhanced quick track DBS check provided free of charge
If you are interested and would like more information please contact Beth at Service Care Health on 01772 208961 or Bethany.Ross@servicecare.org.uk
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Healthcare assistant Band 3 - Louth
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Childrens Social Worker - Child Protection Team - Solihull
- Band 5 CPN
- Workshop Supervisor- North West London
- Bricklayer -Luton
- Support Worker
- Drainage/Sewage Operative-Bedford
- Band 6 Physiotherapist - Horsham
- Band 5 Speech and Language Therapist - Basildon and Brentwood
- Senior Adoption Social Worker
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Barking and Dagenham
- Probation Service Officer
- Paralegal - Housing & Regeneration
- Payroll Assistant, South London
- Senior Asset Officer - Chester
- HR Advisor - Sunderland
- Admin worker - Cambridge