This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
First city permanent recruitment team have the pleasure in looking for a care assistant to join our clients medium sized, homely and welcoming nursing home in Gloucester.
Day time Care assistant
- To work at all times in ways which demonstrate an active understanding of the principles of the job as described above, and with appropriate guidance from senior staff.
- To ensure, at all times that information about individuals is treated with respect and confidentiality, when: receiving, giving, storing, and retrieving information.
- To provide physical and personal care when needed.
- To contribute to the overall quality of the service delivery, by working closely with other members of the staff team
- To take part in regular supervision meetings and in activities to meet agreed learning and development needs associated with the job.
- To work at all times in accordance with all Service policies and procedures
- To report immediately any incident of a serious nature such as abuse
Skills and Qualification
- A knowledge or understanding of giving personal care to adults in a Residential Setting/Day Care Centre/ Community Setting
- Respect for the individual's privacy, dignity and confidentiality.
- Have an awareness, understanding and willingness to meet the needs of people from different religious and cultural backgrounds.
- Able to provide sensitive and appropriate personal care to men and women.
- Be able to provide a service in a non-judgmental way to all service users.
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbal and written.
- Willingness to undergo training..
- Acceptable attendance record
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
More Jobs from First City Nursing Services
- Agency Carer -Chippenham and surrounding area
- Agency Carer -Warminster and surrounding area
- Agency Carer -Trowbridge and surrounding area
- Support Workers
- RGN / RMN - Agency
- Supported Living Support Worker
- Support Worker - Behaviours that Challenge
- Carers - Agency Wake Nights
- Support Workers and Carers – Specific Medical Conditions
- Home Carer
- SERVICE MANAGER / CARE HOME LEADER
- Night Carers
- Care Assistants
- Teatime Home Carer
- Healthcare Assistant - Wake Nights
- Agency Nurses
- Full Time Domicilary Care Workers
- Registered Nurses (All Grades) - Agency
- Specialist Support Worker (Brain Injury)