REGISTERED GENERAL NURSE - OXFORD
We are looking for fully qualified general nurses (RGNs) who have post qualification experience in adult nursing in a UK hospital.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within the NHS, which in turn could enhance future career progression.
Your daily responsibilities will include but are not limited to-
, Implementing and monitoring patients and their care needs.
, Provide high standards of individual care to patients in line with NMC guidelines.
, Contribute and support senior nurses with the supervision of junior staff.
, Sustain and control high standards of cleanliness in own clinical area.
Service Care Health offer full compliance solutions, offering mandatory training, occupational health checks and DBS checks free of charge on a fast track service, ensuring that you are fully compliant and available for work with an immediate start.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
*Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
*Ltd & PAYE payment options available
*£250 training allowance
*Competitive pay rates
*Exceptional referral bonuses
*Specialists consultants offering single point of contact
*Full enhanced quick track DBS check provided free of charge
If you are interested in any of these roles and would like further information please respond to this email or give me a call on 01772 208961.
If you are interested and would like more information please contact Beth at Service Care Health on 01772 208961 or Bethany.Ross@servicecare.org.uk
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Qualified Social Worker – MASH Team – Sandwell, West Midlands
- Social Care Lead Officer – Adults - Sandwell, West Midlands
- Team Manager Children Asylum Team Ashford Kent
- Prison Nurse
- Fostering and Adoption Social Worker – Stoke on Trent
- Transitions Social Worker Worcestershire
- Fostering Social Worker Neath Port Talbot
- Qualified Social Work – Permanence and Through Care Service
- Childrens Social Worker Cardiff
- Independent Reviewing Officer Caerphilly
- Band 6 Inpatient Physiotherapist - Finchley, London
- Adult Social Worker, Hackney Council
- Probation Service Officer
- Support Worker - Exeter
- Forensic RMN
- Forensic Registered Mental Health Nurse (Band 5)
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Forensic and Mental Health Care Assistant
- RMN/RNLD - Warrington
- Forensic Mental Health Care Assistant