PART-TIME PRIMARY MUSIC TEACHER
A qualified part-time Primary Music Teacher is required on a 3-day per week basis at a large faith school in Wimbledon for January 2017.
This is a large school located within the Merton borough close to Wimbledon Station.
There is a higher than average proportion of EAL and SEND students at the school however they are very well-supported by effective teaching and support teams.
The school adopts a Christian ethos and has a strong focus on the provision of sporting and art-related activities.
Eco-friendly attitudes are promoted throughout the school as children have the opportunity to care for a large vegetable garden on the grounds.
An experienced Primary Teacher with a music specialism is required for a maternity cover commencing in January 2017.
This is a part-time role timetabled for Tuesday-Thursday each week which is non-negotiable.
Experience within a similar role in the UK is highly desirable and applicants must have taught music to full class sizes of pupils within a mainstream Primary setting (27 children at a time).
Applicants must hold QTS and be available for interview following the October half-term break.
Please get in touch with us NOW to register with our agency by phoning 02072644919.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV via the button below.
Thames Teachers will run an initial interview followed by a formal interview and lesson observation at the school.
Offers are subject to referencing.
We are a small but effective agency, run by teachers.
We specialize in long-term and permanent recruitment for schools in Greater London.
We are fast becoming known as the agency that pays the highest rates, GUARANTEED!
More Jobs from Thames Teachers
- Cover supervisor South East London
- 1:1 Part time SEND TA
- SEND TA
- Head of Drama
- ENGLISH TEACHER
- HEAD OF MUSIC/MUSIC TEACHER
- Graduate TA - Secondary - Tower Hamlets
- Early Years Teaching Assistant
- EARLY YEARS TEACHING ASSISTANT
- RECEPTION TEACHING ASSISTANT
- 1:1 Learning Support Assistant - Year 2
- ENGLISH TEACHER - SEND SCHOOL
- DRAMA TEACHER - PREP SCHOOL
- YEAR 4 TEACHER - PREP SCHOOL
- YEAR 5 TEACHER
- Primary Teaching Assistant
- School Secretary / Administrator
- Graduate Teaching Assistant - Secondary
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- YEAR 5 PRIMARY TEACHER