Childcare Solicitor, London
An opportunity has arisen for a Childcare Solicitor to join a Local Authority organisation on a temporary basis for an on-going contract in the North London area.
The post is for 18 hours per week.
You will be an experienced and qualified Childcare Solicitor with a strong background in managing a caseload of Public Law Childcare matters.
The role will also involve the following;
, Providing advice and conducting a caseload of Childcare matters including emergency applications, care proceedings and adoption.
, Attending PLO meetings and advising Social Workers on legal aspects of cases
, Handling applications for ICO, EPO and Full Care Orders
, Attending Court on a regular basis and conducting Advocacy.
This is a temporary contract for a Childcare Solicitor, you must have the following experience in order to be considered;
, At least 2-4 years' PQE as a Childcare Solicitor
, Knowledge and experience of conducting Advocacy
, Preferably you will have a Public Sector background but you may be considered if you have a strong Childcare background gained from Private Practice
If you are interested in applying for this Childcare Solicitor position, please do not delay in sending your application to Kirsty.O'Hara@servicecare.org.uk or calling 01772 208969 to discuss this role in more detail.
If you are not interested in this position but would like to know about other opportunities please visit www.servicecare.org.uk/legal to view our open vacancies.
Alternatively, we offer a £250 referral bonus if you know of any friends or colleagues that are looking for this type of role, please pass on their details to one of our consultants or ask them to call us on 01772 208969.
Service Care Legal is a specialist recruitment agency supplying temporary and permanent professionals to Private Practices, Local Authorities and In-house Legal Departments nationwide.
We have in-depth experience of recruiting at all levels within the legal industry and consultants who specialise in specific markets to ensure you have a dedicated point of contact who's an expert in your area.
The benefits of working through Service Care Legal;
, Twice weekly payroll runs
, £250 training allowances
, Excellent pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses and a Loyalty Reward Scheme
, Specialists Legal Recruitment Consultants offering single point of contact
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Nationwide provider of Legal Professionals to over 300 organisations
Please contact Kirsty O'Hara on 01772 208969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this role or other current positions.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland
- Control Room Officer- West London
- Physiotherapist - Hull
- Administrative Assistant West London
- Credit Control Administrator, Bath – Full Time & Part Time.