Environmental, Health and Safety Manager
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGER - NEAR LISS - COMPETITIVE SALARY
A leading manufacturing company is currently recruiting for an Environmental, Health and Safety Manager to be based at their site near Liss.
The Environmental, Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for providing advice and guidance on environmental health and safety matters across the site as well as monitoring accident investigation, root cause analysis, accident reporting and ensuring that all accident records are monitored.
You will undertake minor projects and assist in major projects under the direction and offer full support to Projects team and Change management.
The Environment, Health and Safety manager will develop and amend site EHS policies and procedures and work in conjunction with Department Managers to assist in the compilation of Risk Assessments, Safe Systems of Work, policy writing, training and Behavioural Based programs.
You will also complete and report on EHS MS Audits and inspections to ensure site compliance with all processes and procedures.
To be considered for the Environmental, Health and Safety Manager you will have strong interpersonal skills to persuade, influence, advise and direct employees of all levels on Environmental Health & Safety issues.
Good technical and written communication skills are a must to ensure legal compliance of all policies, procedures and training programmes.
You will work well under pressure as you will be handling a high volume of correspondence internal and external with a technical content.
You will have strong analytical skills, accident investigation, risk analysis - cause - effect, statistical analysis and systems knowledge (SAP would be advantageous).
The role offers competitive salary, plus benefits such as a company bonus, pension, life assurance and flexi time.
The role is based near Liss and is commutable from Petersfield, Waterlooville, Bordon, Liphook, Clanfield, Midhurst and other surrounding areas.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jodie Holmes on 02392 322 336
This position is being advertised by the recruitment agency Stream.
Stream are experts in technical and commercial recruitment with a portfolio of jobs across Engineering, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Electronics, Automotive, FMCG and Business Support.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Staff Nurse (Registered Nurse) - Ward
- Staff Nurse - RGN - Cardiac
- Senior Staff Nurse (RSCN) - Paediatrics
- Sister / Charge Nurse (RSCN / RN Child) - PICU
- Quality and Risk Lead - Theatres
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Orthopaedics
- Theatre Practitioner / Nurse
- Oncology Nursing Services Manager,
- Lead Clinical Pharmacist
- Senior Theatre Anaesthetics Practitioner
- Deputy Manager - Endoscopy
- Staff Nurse - Haematology Ward (RGN)
- Sister / Charge Nurse (RGN) Cardiothoracic
- Theatre Scrub Practitioner (RGN / ODP)
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Surgical Ward
- Centre Manager - Outpatients (RGN)
- Staff Nurse - Neuro Rehabilitation (RGN)
- Sister / Charge Nurse (RGN) - Adult Surgical Wards
- Senior Staff Nurse (RGN) - Surgical / Medical Ward
- Staff Nurse Surgical (RGN)