Glasgow/Edinburgh (either office is fine)
Key Skills/ Experience:
- You'll be an expert Java Architect with experience in the following (JBoss EAP, JBoss Fuse Service Works and JBoss BPM)
- Have experience of working closely with clients to scope technical requirements and produce thorough architecture and design, ready for implementation.
- You'll be able to lead delivering of complex solutions and work closely with your project teams to ensure delivery according to best practice architecture
- Have strong knowledge of Software Development modelling standards such as UML
- Extensive programming experience with Java and Open Source tech
- Excellent communications skills
- A real passion for tech, with awareness of latest trends.
You will be working on Greenfield project, where the application being developed will be an SOA based solution, based on the JBoss stack.
You will define necessary services, their orchestration and communications channels.
You'll own the overall technical solutions and work closely with key members of the team.
The company is one of Europe's major and most successful IT Services Organisations.
You will be working in clients site for an interesting business.
They have an excellent reputation and rapidly expanding client list.
As a result, they are constantly adding the highest quality of professionals to their growing workforce.
If this role is of interest, please apply ASAP or contact Darren on 0131 270 6631
More Jobs from Net Talent
- Manual Multi0Platform
- Inside Sales - Software Sales
- Tech Solutions Sales - Key Accounts - £170k OTE
- IT Systems Administrator
- Senior Python Engineer *Up to £60,000
- Systems Support Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Java/Python API Engineer
- Front End Developer
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Scrum Master/ Agile Project Manager
- Angular JS Front End Web Developer - Contract
- .NET Web Developer
- .NET Architect | Contract
- Development Team Manager
- C# Server-Side Web Developer
- Head of Architecture and Strategy (Perm)
- Senior Software Developer (Perm)