This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career within a specialist recruitment consultancy in Oxford.
£17000 - £35000 per annum.
OTE: £35000 P/A
The recruitment consultant role is critical in developing new business, supporting and managing customers and candidates, filling bookings and administering the database and ensuring that the highest standards of recruitment and customer service are maintained at all times.
Completely Care Ltd is a privately owned recruitment agency specialising in social care, healthcare, childcare and education in Oxford and the surrounding counties.
We provide a top quality recruitment service to our customers and this role is a critical part of our service delivery.
The successful candidate will have good experience of recruitment sales, customer service, administration and will work well as part of a team, have good attention to detail and be highly motivated, career focused and determined.
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter, quoting the job title.
More Jobs from Completely Care
- Support Worker
- Registered Manager
- Night Care Assistants needed, Wantage area
- RGN / Registered General Nurse Wantage
- Nursery Nurse
- Support Worker / Autism / Carterton
- After School Club Staff - SEN - Witney
- Nursery Nurse / Early Years Practitioner Faringdon
- Nursery Assistant/ Play worker Faringdon
- Room Leader Perm - Witney
- Nursery Nurse - Permanent job - Witney
- COMMUNITY CARE WORKERS
- Support Worker / Autism / Abingdon
- Project Workers - Drug & Alcohol - Newbury
- Project Workers - Drug & Alcohol - Young People - Oxford
- Learning Support Assistant - new permanant job
- Therapeutic Residential Support Workers
- SEN, childcare ongoing
- SEN Residential childens workers
- Residential Children's Workers