M&E Project Manager
I am seeking two M&E Project Managers - to join my client - a developer / main contractor based in the East London / City area.
You will need to have Building Engineering Services experience with fast track constrction and experience in highly serviced buildings.
My client is a long established and respected large firm of of developers / main contractors working on commercial, mixed use and residential projects of high value all in East London / City of London.
THE CANDIDATE & DUTIES
You will need to have worked as an M&E Project Manager on high value projects and to have gained M&E experience working with large contractors, consultants or project management firm or similar.
You will need to have a BSc or Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Building Services Engineering or similar.
You will need to have experience of dealing with large Consultant practices, Engineers, Utilities Local Authorities and other professional firms.
You must be able to interpret and analyse drawings - both technical and architectural - plus specifications, bills of quantities etc.
You will be experienced in the integration of all construction disciplines to assist with coordination of interfaces between packages and to assist with processing of technical queries and requests for information raised by contractors.
You must have experience of monitoring and commenting on the Contractors' progress and making any adjustments to ensure the programme meets its commitments.
You should have good knowledge of Health & Safety and be competent in assessing and commenting on the adequacy of Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
You should be commercially and contractually aware and be able to coordinate labour resources, procurement and delivery of materials and equipment.
You will need to have gained experience of preparing and analysing tenders and be full familiar with modern procurement processes etc.
Salary to £75000 plus good range of large company benefits.
Please either click below to email your c.v.
or give me, Lynda Colt a call on 020 7613 5555 to discuss.
More Jobs from TED Recruitment Ltd
- Senior Project Manager (local authority clients)
- Graduate / Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Planning Engineer - M&E Engineering services
- Site Manager - Essex
- Assistant Building Surveyor
- Building Surveyor
- Senior Bid Writer
- Estimator / Senior Estimator - West London
- General Contracts Manager - new build & refurb
- Contracts Manager - new build & refurb
- Graduate Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Project Manager
- Project Monitor / Development Monitor
- Site Engineer - Roads and Sewers
- Senior Quantity Surveyor - Private Residential
- Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administrator-Nuclear
- Quantity Surveyor - Nuclear power
- Employer's Agent / Project Manager
- Quantity Surveyor (almost chartered or chartered)
- Planning Engineer / Scheduler