Sabre Product Support Assistant - New Malden
StudentUniverse, the world's leading travel site for students and the youth market, have a fantastic opportunity for Sabre Product Support Assistant within our Head Office in New Malden, Greater London.
More about StudentUniverse
StudentUniverse launched in 2000 and is headquartered in Boston with offices in London, Toronto, New York and the Philippines.
StudentUniverse believes that travel is essential to a modern education.
Through negotiations with a network of global partners, StudentUniverse offers exclusive discounts on airfares, hotels and tours to students and travellers between 18-25 years old so they can make global experiences a reality for as many young travellers as possible.
With millions of students using the service each year, it really is the number one choice for student and youth travel booking.
About the role
You'll be responsible for providing fast, accurate and comprehensive fares information to the StudentUniverse brand.
The majority of the day will be spent loading fares and answering queries.
You'll need to ensure that all negotiated rates are available and margins are accurate.
You'll also assist with Amadeus when required.
What we are looking for
To succeed in the role, you'll need sound knowledge of the travel industry and airfares as well as Sabre experience.
If you are enthusiastic, have a keen eye with super attention-to-detail, we want you! As a brand, we are growing fast and we have huge plans for the future.
We are looking for someone to grow with us.
This isn't just a job, it's an opportunity!
What you'll gain
For this Sabre Product Support Assistant role, we offer a competitive salary of £22,000 and incentivised bonuses, whereby you will be rewarded each month based on targets that you meet and exceed (OTE of £25,000).
As part of the multi-award-winning Flight Centre Travel Group, you'll also gain access to a whole host of benefits including:
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with opportunities across the globe
- Fast Track leadership programme to develop the future leaders of our business
- Employer-matched pension scheme
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Bronze level health cash plan
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
Sound like you? Well what are you waiting for? Start your incredible travel journey with us today by applying now.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Flight Centre UK Limited
- Business Travel Consultant - Hove
- Business Travel Consultant - Brighton
- Travel Consultant - Trafalgar Square
- Travel Consultant - Croydon
- Business Travel Consultant - Leeds
- Travel Consultant - Farringdon
- Business Travel Consultant - Cardiff
- Business Travel Consultant - New Malden
- Business Travel Consultant (mat leave) - Birmingham
- Stage and Screen - Business Development Manager - London
- Travel Consultant - Bath
- Travel Consultant - Cheltenham
- Business Development Manager - Woking
- Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant - Cheadle
- Business Travel Consultant - Bristol
- Business Travel Consultant - Edinburgh
- Business Travel Consultant - Glasgow
- Business Development Manager - Bristol
- Travel Consultant - Brighton
- Travel Consultant - Leeds