Automotive Diagnostic Technician
Do you have a proven experience of automotive diagnostics and maintenance? Are you looking to take the next steps in your career with a leading business? If so, LSH Auto are recruiting and we want to hear from you!
When global automotive retailing group, Lei Shing Hong commenced with its first Mercedes-Benz dealership more than 45 years ago, it started on its journey to become the world’s largest Mercedes-Benz retailer.
Our UK dealerships operate under our corporate business LSH Auto UK Limited, with 9 dealerships in the Birmingham and Manchester market areas.
Due to continued business success and growth, we are now looking to expand our team through the recruitment of an Automotive Diagnostic Technician at Mercedes Benz of Macclesfield.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our service department as an Automotive Diagnostic Technician, you will take responsibility for undertaking vehicle repair work whilst compiling to strict company and manufacturer standards.
On a daily basis you will:
- Receive work instructions from job card and ensure that these are fully carried out
- To investigate reported problems using special tools and diagnostic equipment as necessary obtaining advice from senior staff if problems cannot be resolved.
- Report any additional work or parts required for authorisation to continue.
- Complete necessary documentation in respect of warranty work and be responsible for the labelling and safekeeping of all warranty exchange parts until they are handed over for warranty claims to be made.
- To undertake mobile breakdown duties, to meet operational needs, on a rota basis as required.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Diagnostic Technician who can demonstrate previous experience within a similar role in the automotive industry.
As a minimum standard you will:
- City and Guilds Motor Repair/BTEC/NVQ or equivalent qualification.
- Possess a Full UK Driving License
- Have great attention to detail skills
- Be IT literate
In return for your hard work as our Diagnostic Technician, you will be entitled to a competitive basic salary of £29,013 and a great range of benefits including access to our employee car scheme and bonus.
If you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Diagnostic Technician, we want to hear from you! Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team