This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Night care assistant
Night time Care assistant
- To work at all times in ways which demonstrate an active understanding of the principles of the job as described above, and with appropriate guidance from senior staff.
- To ensure, at all times that information about individuals is treated with respect and confidentiality, when: receiving, giving, storing, and retrieving information.
- To provide physical and personal care when needed.
Ensuring call bells are answered promptly.
- To contribute to the overall quality of the service delivery, by working closely with other members of the staff team, helping promote good practice taking part in staff meetings, and contributing to meeting the objective of the team.
- To take part in regular supervision meetings and in activities to meet agreed learning and development needs associated with the job.
- To work at all times in accordance with all Service policies and procedures
- To report immediately any incident of a serious nature such as abuse
Skills and Qualification
- A knowledge or understanding of giving personal care to adults in a Residential Setting/Day Care Centre/ Community Setting
- Respect for the individual's privacy, dignity and confidentiality.
- Have an awareness, understanding and willingness to meet the needs of people from different religious and cultural backgrounds.
- Able to provide sensitive and appropriate personal care to men and women.
- Be able to provide a service in a non-judgmental way to all service users.
- Ability to recognise that elderly people have the right to take risks and make decisions about their life.
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbal and written.
More Jobs from First City Nursing Services
- RGN / RMN - Agency
- Supported Living Support Worker
- Support Worker - Behaviours that Challenge
- Carers - Agency Wake Nights
- Support Workers and Carers – Specific Medical Conditions
- Home Carer
- SERVICE MANAGER / CARE HOME LEADER
- Night Carers
- Care Assistants
- Teatime Home Carer
- Healthcare Assistant - Wake Nights
- Agency Nurses
- Full Time Domicilary Care Workers
- Registered Nurses (All Grades) - Agency
- Specialist Support Worker (Brain Injury)
- Sleep-In Night Carers
- private carer
- support workers
- Activities coordinator