Calibration / Mechanical Maintenance Technician (Air Tools)
Air Tool Calibration Technician / Maintenance Engineer (Air Tools) required for a temp to perm position in the Chester / Deeside, Cheshire.
Salary for this contract is negotiable (dependent on experience and qualifications).
The Air Tool Calibration Technician position will be working circa 37 - 40 hours (Mon - Fri Days / Double Days) and will lead to a permanent role if the candidate performs well in the role.
Day to day duties of the successful Air Tool Calibration Technician include:
- Safe and effective use, maintenance, calibration and repair of air tools used to build aircraft in in the aerospace industry.
- You will be responsible for the preparation and provision of test specifications.
- Handling technical enquiries and liaising with clients where necessary.
- Receiving and registering any work as necessary.
- Completing test schedules & technical reports to effect optimum efficiency of the calibration area.
- Maintain relevant records and data.
- To follow company H&S guidelines
To be suitable for this Air Tool Calibration Technician role you must have the following experience / characteristics:
- Ideally completed a relevant mechanical engineering apprenticeship.
- Experience of repairing / maintenance of air tools such as Avdel Bottle, Cherrymax Bottle, Huck Puller / Swager, Nut Runner, Pin Gun, Pulse Gun, Torque Screw Driver, Torque Wrench, Torque Wrench Adjustable.
- Mechanical maintenance / mechanical fitting experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Good PC literacy.
To be more suitable for this Calibration Technician / Maintenance Engineer (Air Tools) role it would be more advantageous if you have the following skills / experience:
- Recently or currently repairing / maintaining air tools such as Avdel Bottle, Cherrymax Bottle, Huck Puller / Swager, Nut Runner, Pin Gun, Pulse Gun, Torque Screw Driver, Torque Wrench, Torque Wrench Adjustable used to build aircraft in in the aerospace or automotive industry.
- Experience of hand vibration testing equipment.
- Inspection or Calibration experience.
- Aerospace or Automotive experience.
Key words: Air Tools, Calibration, Repair, Maintenance, Airtools, Aircraft Fitter, Mechanical Assembly, Mechanical Fitting, Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, Calibration Technician, Avdel Bottle, Cherrymax Bottle, Huck Puller / Swager, Nut Runner, Pin Gun, Pulse Gun, Torque Screw Driver, Torque Wrench, Torque Wrench Adjustable, Inspection, AS 9100, QA, QC, Aerospace, Automotive, Ex HM Forces, Chester, Cheshire
The successful Air Tool Calibration Technician / Maintenance Engineer (Air Tools) will need to demonstrate a degree of flexibility as there will be potential O/T, a possibility of working weekends and occasional travel to other sites.
The successful applicant will need to have a practical approach to work along with the relevant qualifications / experience.
If you are interested in Air Tool Calibration Technician role and have the required experience please click on the apply now button.
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Instrument / Electrical Calibration Technician (Part Time)
- Machine Operative – Double Glazing
- Dimensional / Mechanical Calibration Engineer
- Chartered Surveyor (MRICS) - Housing/Property
- Installation Engineer (Elec/Mech)
- Expenses Clerk
- Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Technical Service Engineer
- Electrical Calibration Engineer (RF / DC / LF)
- Dimensional / Mechanical Calibration Engineer / Technician
- Field Service Engineer / Service Technician
- Calibration / Mechanical Maintenance Technician (Air Tools)
- CNC Machinist
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Mechanical / Dimensional Calibration Technician / Engineer
- Technical Officer