HTML Email Developer - London - £25k - £30k
Are you a creative computing graduate or Junior Developer looking for your next role?
This is a great opportunity to join a creative team, progress your career and expand your skills in a leading events and media agency, based in the heart of London.
Skills and experience
· Educated to degree level in Computing/Multimedia Design or a related subject.
· Technical ability to prioritise tasks with excellent attention to detail.
· Ability to build emails, landing pages and forms from scratch.
· Experience using Dreamweaver/Photoshop.
· Experience with cross browser/email client rendering.
· Excellent organisation skills & proactive attitude.
· PHP/ JSON/ SQL.
· Marketo experience is preferable or similar marketing automation system.
You will be a Junior Developer with 6 months to 2 years professional experience in web or email development, ready to take the next step in your career.
You will be a talented Developer with a passion for all things code and a keen eye for design.
You'll have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and prioritise your tasks to meet business objectives.
Most of all you should be a natural team player with great interpersonal skills!
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will play a major part in the dynamic digital marketing team, developing and maintaining responsive email templates.
You will manage the entire process from start to finish; taking responsibility for the preparation, building and testing of responsive email campaigns for an exciting portfolio of events!
Your main responsibilities include:
· Using Dreamweaver/ Marketo to create HTML and text based emails.
· Complete ongoing testing, reporting and analysis of email campaigns.
· Completing graphic production tasks (slicing images, optimising for email).
· Assist with quality assurance of emails.
· Keeping up to date with new technologies to ensure emails are optimised across all platforms.
· Work with the email marketing team members on a daily basis.
· Liaising with external Developers to manage assistance in day-to-day completion of tasks.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company is a b2b media and events agency, connecting highly successful international businesses in more than 150 countries through insightful market-leading exhibitions, inspiring festivals and organising award winning business events worldwide! They continually aim to inspire market leading brands and attract talented people from around the globe, and you could become part of their growing success story!
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This opportunity offers a starting salary of up to £30k, depending on experience.
You will be working in a friendly and supportive environment with plenty of opportunity for career progression.
With this being a brand new role you could have your own team in no time - your career potential is what you make of it.
They are advocates of creativity and fun and this is reflected in the weekly social activities that occur across the business!
HOW TO APPLY
If you are looking for your next role as a Developer this is a great opportunity to join a company that celebrates creativity, and inspires you achieve to be the very best! If you have the right technical, design and communication skills then get in touch ASAP with your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 02076554671 to discuss the role in more detail!
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Senior C# Developer - London - £60k - £80k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- C# / SQL Developer - London - £30k
- 1st / 2nd Line Field Engineer - Richmond - Up to £28k
- Software Engineer - London - £40k - £55k
- Mid-Level PHP Developer - London - £35k - £40k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - London - £45k - £55k
- .Net Developer - London - £40k - £60k
- Web Developer - London - £35k - £40k
- Front-End Developer - London - £25K - £40K
- Backend Web Developer - London - Up to £35K
- PHP Developer - London - £25K - £35K
- C#.Net Software Engineer - London - £30K - £40K
- 1st Line Support- Hampshire - £18k - £20k
- Project Manager - London - £35k - £45k
- Project Manager - London - £40k - £46k
- IT Systems Administrator - London - £50k - £65k
- Senior Back End Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Senior Front End Developer- London - £40k - £50k
- HR Manager - London - £38k - £45k