German Regulatory Advisor
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a German Regulatory Advisor to join a global food and drink research company based in the Surrey area.
As the German Regulatory Advisor you will be responsible for delivery of providing accurate and up-to-date information and advice on food legislation for specific regions/countries.
Germany and Austria specifically but all EU in addition.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the German Regulatory Advisor will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
You will provide excellent customer service and advice in response to all Member enquiries from our Member Companies.
As the German Regulatory Advisor you will assist with the production and delivery of Regulatory publications.
You will build effective working relationships with colleagues, clients and external contacts.
As the German Regulatory Advisor you will Carry out label checks, ingredient checks and label translations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the German Regulatory Advisor we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in food science, chemistry, nutrition, biology or microbiology.
Proven experience in the food and regulatory affairs industry.
Fluency in German and Dutch.
Key Words: Regulatory Affairs, advisor, German, Dutch, food, drink, submissions, artwork, nutrition, microbiology.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 12/10/2016
- Rate: Â£28000 to Â£30000 Per: annum
- Location: Surrey,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Gemma Everitt
- Tel: 0203 225 5120
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J3100
- Posted: 2016-10-12 16:19:30 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Project Manager - New Product Development
- Regulatory Affairs Project Manager
- Engineering Maintenance Manager
- Quality Assurance Officer (12 Month FTC)
- Quality Assurance Officer
- Production Manager
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- European Sales Manager
- CSV Officer
- Manufacturing Warehouse Operative
- Technical Service Supervisor
- Research Scientist (Flow Cytometry)
- Senior Quality Engineer
- QA Specialist
- Principal Group Leader - Downstream Processing
- Study Manager in Drug Metabolism
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Deputy Head of Engineering and Facilities
- Senior Scientist - Research And Technology