Associate Quantity Surveyor
I am now seeking an ASSOCIATE QUANTITY SURVEYOR from a PQS background to join our client in their central LONDON office.
Our client is a successful and growing firm of consultants offering clients quantity surveying, building surveying and other services.
They are working on a good range of projects mainly for private sector clients including hotels, offices, mixed use, residential etc.
They now have three offices.
I am now seeking an experienced Associate Quantity Surveyor.
You will work as part of a the busy London office on projects across all sectors.
You will need to have a good Degree or Diploma in Quantity Surveying or similar and be MRICS qualified.
You should have worked for one of the known firms of PQS ideally at Associate level and be keen to make a career with a slightly smaller firm where you will be a "larger cog in a smaller wheel" - and where you can really make a difference!
You should have good experience of all PQS, cost management services.
You will need to be able to mentor and participate in APC training and have previous experience of medium and large sized projects.
You will need to have excellent client facing skills and ideally to have gained some experience of networking and business development.
Salary in the region of £75000 to £80000 plus 15% bonus, 3% pension contribution plus health insurance.
Please email your c.v.
via this website or give me, Denise Neville a call for on 020 7613 5555 for an informal and confidential discussion.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £75000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus, pension, health insurance
- Location: City of London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: TED Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: +44 (0) 20 7613 5555
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-12 16:21:11 -
- View all Jobs from TED Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from TED Recruitment Ltd
- Graduate / Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Planning Engineer - M&E Engineering services
- Site Manager - Essex
- Assistant Building Surveyor
- Building Surveyor
- Senior Bid Writer
- Estimator / Senior Estimator - West London
- General Contracts Manager - new build & refurb
- Contracts Manager - new build & refurb
- Graduate Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Project Manager
- Project Monitor / Development Monitor
- Site Engineer - Roads and Sewers
- Senior Quantity Surveyor - Private Residential
- Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administrator-Nuclear
- Quantity Surveyor - Nuclear power
- Employer's Agent / Project Manager
- Quantity Surveyor (almost chartered or chartered)
- Planning Engineer / Scheduler
- Customer Care Administrator