Residential Childcare Manager
Registered Manager / deputy manager - £30,000- £33,000 + allowances and Bonuses
Recruiting for Care is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
We are looking for to appoint a Registered Manager for our “Outstanding” rated Children's Home in Nottingham.
Due to the continued development of our Children's Homes in the East Midlands we are looking for an energetic, experienced Manager to join our growing business.
My client wants input, its gives opportunity for training and involvement on the budgetary side of the business and believes in helping people reach there full potential through a structured support approach.
Requirements for this role are:
- QCF Level 5 or equivalent (or working towards)
- Experience of working in a Childrens Home setting including 1 year at supervisory level
- An understanding of Childrens Home Regulations and Safeguarding Legislation
- A current full manual driving licence
This role involves working with children who can have complex and challenging behaviours.
This position is Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm
Salary £30,500 - £33,000 per annum plus on call allowance and bonuses
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Healthcare Assistant - Wirral - Permanent
- Registered General Nurses (RGN) - Hemel Hempstead
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Milton Keynes / Luton
- Occupational Health Adviser
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Lewes
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Hastings
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Carmarthen
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Pontllanfraith
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Newtown
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Bangor
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor (Northampton)
- Domiciliary Care Workers - Baldock (full or part-time)
- Registered Manager (Domiciliary Care)
- Care Support Workers - Stevenage (£17,680 salary)
- Care Support Workers - Letchworth (full or part-time)
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Milton Keynes
- Support Worker
- Team Leader – LD, Woolton
- Newly Qualified Nurse
- Care Support Workers - Baldock (£17,680)