Legal Secretary - Family
I am currently recruiting for a vibrant Legal 500 law firm based in Milton Keynes.
They are looking for a Family oriented Legal Secretary to join their active Family law department.
This role will consist of secretarial/administrative work including, but not exclusive to, file and document preparation, diary management and taking phone calls.
This must be done while supporting and assisting the solicitors.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional organisation & communication skills, a substantial legal background ¿ ideally in Matrimonial law, be positive and articulate and have a typing speed of at least 60 wpm.
Salary is dependent on experience.
To apply please send a copy of your CV to Jake Mawson at firstname.lastname@example.org or please give me a call on 01772 259121.
Clayton Legal recruits for Law firms large and small across the UK and beyond.
We have regional teams and specialists consultants that work across all legal disciplines.
We are legal talent specialists.
We work with Solicitors, Legal Executives, Fee Earners, Paralegals, Costs Lawyers, Legal Support Staff, Locum & Contract Lawyers, In-house Lawyers, Equity & Salaried Partners, Legal IT, Marketing and Business Development.
With over 100 years combined legal recruitment experience, backed by market leading search systems and access to extensive active and passive legal networks, we are the recognised talent partner of choice with an impressive client base across the UK and beyond
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Recoveries Fee Earner - Manchester - £21,000
- Solicitor - Commercial Litigation - Merseyside
- LITIGATED RTA TEAM LEADER
- Pre - Litigation Fee Earner - Manchester - £22,000
- Conveyancing Legal Secretary
- Senior RTA Solicitor
- Mental Health Supervisor Solicitor - London
- RTA Fraud Fee Earner
- Personal Injury Fee Earner - Manchester - £22,000
- LAW COSTS DRAFTSMAN (2 YRS + EXP) - Manchester - £ neg.
- RTA LITIGATOR
- RTA LITIGATOR
- Costs Lawyer - Bristol - £Neg
- Junior Law Costs Draftsman - Birmingham - £ neg.
- Residential Conveyancer
- Private Client Solicitor
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Case Management Developer
- Residential Conveyancing Assistant
- Property Paralegal