RMN - Regional Night Services Co-ordinator
RMN - Regional Night Services Co-ordinator - Secure Mental Health Services - West Midlands - Salary £35,000 per annum
Contract: 37.5 hours per week
I am currently looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN), who has extensive experience working in a secure or forensic mental health setting to join the company as the regional night services coordinator.
You will play an integral role in providing a safe and therapeutic environment to individuals who pose a risk to themselves and others.
As Night Services Co-ordinator you will be facilitating the smooth operation of the West Midlands region at night.
Through supporting and advising staff you will monitor the standards of care and oversee that standards of care are maintained.
The benefits of this Regional Night Services Co-ordinator (RMN) role include:
-25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
-A Group Personal Pension Plan
-Private Medical Insurance Scheme
-Free meals while on duty
-Carefirst - Employee Assistance Services
-Continuous learning and development
-Personal health insurance
-An employee assistance programme
As night services co-ordinator (RMN) you will monitor staff and unfolding situations and deploy staff accordingly.
You will have a sound knowledge of both theoretical and clinical aspects of nursing and be able to provide leadership, support and guidance throughout the night in a supervisory way.
As part of the multidisciplinary team you will assist in the clinical supervision, mentorship and development of all staff at all times.
The company is part of one of the UK's most familiar mental health care providers and support individuals through the provision of care from acute to recovery.
The service provides transitional care to both men and women with a range of mental health needs including personality disorder, challenging behaviour and those who may be detained under the Mental Health Act.
The support they are given aims to ensure a smooth transition from adolescent to adult services.
As Night services co-ordinator (RMN) you will be responsible for:
-Respond to night emergency situations, and the deployment of staff.
To be the administrator of incidents/accidents that need to be referred to a higher body
-Ensure that all patients within the ward have their needs assessed, that programmes of care are developed to meet those needs, and are delivered in accordance with agreed policy during their span of duty
-Setting the standards of care, at nights, to be achieved by example and direction
As Ward Manager (RMN) you will have:
-Experience in secure or locked rehab setting
-Proven leadership experience in a similar role
-A Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) qualification
-Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
-An enhanced DBS
-Experience of mental health services
-Acute experience (desirable)
-Knowledge of the revised Mental Health Act (1983)
My client is part of one of the largest and most recognisable secure mental health providers in the UK.
Offering specialist care to adults suffering from a range of mental illness including learning disabilities, personality disorders and those with complex acute needs you will be joining a company which strives to deliver the highest standards of care.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Alice on 0161 235 6966.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Physiotherapist - Intermediate Care - Cheshire West - £23ph
- Registered Nurse (RGN) - Elderly Nursing Home
- Staff Nurse - RMN - CAMHS ward - Mental Health Hospital
- Registered Nurse (RGN) - Elderly Challenging Behaviour
- Staff Nurse RGN - Elderly Nursing Home - Halesowen
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Dementia Nursing Home
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Nursing Home
- Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) - Staff Nurse
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment & Sales Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Nursing Home - Acton
- Charge Nurse (RMN) - Mental Health Hospital - South West London
- Ward Manager (RMN or RNLD) - Private Hospital - Surrey
- Theatre Scrub Nurse (RGN) - Private Hospital - Watford
- Specialist Nurse / Non-Medical Prescriber
- Nurse Ward Manager - PICU (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Senior Staff Nurse (RGN) - Private Neuro Rehab Hospital
- Senior Substance Misuse Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Harlow
- Registered Nurse RGN - Brain Injury Rehabilitation Hospital