Event Marketing Manager - Reading
Event Marketing Manager - Reading
8 month contract - up to £35k pro rata
Our client - a major consumer tech brand is looking for an Event Marketing Management specialist with digital and in-person event experience to join their busy team.
The Events Marketing Manager role provides event marketing best practice within the team and works to achieve business objectives through in-person and online event marketing excellence.
This is part of a new events team encompassing all UK events in one central service for the entire business, reporting to the Events Lead.
The key skills we are looking for are as follows:
Marcomms for events
The Events Marketing Manager works with a virtual team of local and global marketing stakeholders to design and execute event marketing strategies and programs, both in-person and digital, in support of Global Engagement Programs , broader campaigns and audience programs.
Marketing communications: A new role to the events team covering the marketing and demand generation of all events both digital and in-person.
The role will cover all channels including email, RM, social, web and will have the responsibility of ensuring audiences are developed and built for the events with minimum drop out rates.
Working with the sales teams to drive customer engagement.
Resource Management: Drive delegate registration to ensure alignment with the right Global Engagement Plans to create Marketing Qualified Leads with measurable ROI.
Working closely with the data team to drive insights to inform planning.
Event Metrics & Insights: Drive adoption of the new standard event measurement/eval approach to enable more consistent event insights and optimization.
Leverages business analytics and relevant metrics to drive business impact.
A deep understanding of the business plans to ensure events strategy is aligned to the outcomes and that agendas, messaging and BOMs are developed and executed for maximum impact
Work closely with the cross business teams to ensure the right audiences are attending each event, that we are engaging with them via the right channels and creating the optimum customer journeys.
Be able to effectively manage budgets with a clear ROI
Established related event marketing experience
Business/marketing analytics & digital marketing and social amplification desired.
Understanding of marketing automation concepts, a plus
We are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 8 month contract
- Rate: 35000 Per Annum
- Location: Reading, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Amanda
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AMA/D/032854
- Posted: 2016-10-12 16:35:19 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Apprentice Tanker Technician / HGV mechanic - Ellistown, Leicester
- Part Time Health & Social Care NVQ Assessor - Healthcare - Norfolk
- Health & Social Care NVQ Assessor - Healthcare - Berkshire
- Account Manager - Redhill
- CeMap Qualified Sales Advisor - Macclesfield
- Presales Consultant - London & Home Counties
- Head Chef - Darlington
- Software Technical Implementation Consultant - Leeds
- Commis Chef - Inverness-shire, Scotland
- Care Home Manager - Eastbourne
- IT Customer Support Engineer - London, Lambeth
- 2 x Technical Service Delivery Consultant (Software Implementation) - Home based with UK travel
- Recruiter - Technology Sector - West London, Surrey, Middlesex
- INTERNAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - GLOBAL TELECOMS - LONDON
- UNIFIED COMMS SALES - MARKET LEADER - UK WIDE
- PRE-SALES ENGINEER TELECOMS SOLUTIONS - LONDON
- TELECOM ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT - TIER 1 GLOBAL PLAYER - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- TELECOM SALES - PUBLIC SECTOR / LOCAL GOVERNMENT/ HEALTH - SCOTLAND
- TELECOM SALES - HOSTED VOICE, DATA, MOBILE - SCOTLAND
- SECURITY SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - LONDON, SOUTH EAST