Account manager - Digital forensics - £45k OTE
One of the UK's leading companies in digital forensics is now recruiting for a new account manager.
Our client is the largest UK provider to the medical industry within this arena, specialising in digital forensics, cyber security and software.
This role offers a good basic salary with a strong commission structure and an exciting and challenging opportunity.
Apply now for more information.
Job title: Account manager
Industry: Digital forensics
Package: Basic £25k-£35k and £45k OTE
As account manager your main responsibilities will include being the main point of contact for new and existing clients, providing quotes, developing relationships with target clients and successfully promoting the company's digital forensics and cyber security services.
You will be targeting public sector clients such as law enforcement and also legal and commercial clients, working closely with the Commercial director and the marketing team to grow profitable revenues for the company.
The role will be office based.
The successful account manager will have experience of working within either the law enforcement, legal or commercial sectors, also direct experience or an understanding of computer systems or digital forensics would be an advantage.
The account manager will need excellent skills within Microsoft office, outlook, word and excel.
Personality is key within this role, great communication, presentational and relationship building skills is a must.
You will need a professional approach and an excellent phone manner.
Strong aptitude and experience in technology related sales or with exposure to digital forensics environment is desirable.
For the role as account manager you will be offered a basic salary of £25k-£35k depending on experience, a strong commission structure offering an OTE of £45k and other benefits, also as well as this generous package the company is keen to offer great opportunities of growth and progression within the company to the right candidate.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity apply now.
For more information on this and up to 200 other live vacancies please visit our website or call to speak to one of our highly trained consultants.
H2 Recruit specialise in all sales positons including technical sales specialist, project sales managers, internal sales executives, business development director, business development manager, sales manager, sales director, telesales and account management roles.
More Jobs from h2 Recruit Ltd
- Business Development Manager- Umbrella Services- £60,000
- Business Development- Legal Content- £50,000
- Sales Executive – Magazine Advertising - £50,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager –Travel Advertising - £45,000
- Sales Manager – Booking Software - £100,000 OTE
- Senior Business Development Manager - Travel Intelligence
- Business Development Manager - Corporate Travel - OTE £80,00
- Business Development Manager – Catering Equipment - £50,000
- Marketing Manager - HR Software - £40,000 OTE
- Branch Manager - Vehicle Hire - UK Wide - £72,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager - Vending Machines - £50,000
- Pre-Sales - IT Security - London - £100,000 OTE
- Sales Representative - Exhausts - OTE £40,000
- Business Development - Catering Services - OTE £75,000
- Business Development - Catering Equipment - OTE £70,000
- Business Development- E-Discovery- £100,000
- Account Director - Market Research - £150,000 OTE
- Sales Manager - Smoke Ventilation - £60,000 OTE
- Business Development - FMCG Fish - OTE £60,000
- Business Development Manager – Professional Services - £120k