Year 1 Teacher Hounslow £27k - £36k
One of Trust Education's schools in Hounslow are seeking Year 1 Teacher to start after October half-term until the end of the academic year.
This school is a welcoming, 4 form entry school with spacious grounds with a vision to allow students to maximise their potential by being responsible, literate, thinking, caring and contributing members of a democratic multicultural and interdependent society.
This an exciting opportunity for any teacher looking for a few months work, and all applicants with a teaching qualification will be considered.
If this opportunity appeals to you then sign up today!
In order to register with Trust Education, it is essential that you fulfil the following requirements:
- You are a UK recognised fully qualified teacher
- You can provide 2 teaching references within the last 2 years
- You hold the right to work in the UK
- You have a DBS or are willing to complete one
Please DO NOT apply unless you fulfil the following requirements!
Trust Education offers competitive rates of pay, additional bonuses, a chance to works in top London schools, and continuous professional development.
We pride ourselves on our personal service and support.
We have an abundance of work and are always looking for new teachers across all age groups and subject areas.
- Start: 1st November 2016
- Duration: 8 Months
- Rate: £27000 - £36000 per annum
- Location: West London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Education
- Recruiter: Trust Education Limited
- Tel: 020 7328 0000
- Fax: 020 7328 0303
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-12 16:37:34 -
- View all Jobs from Trust Education Limited
More Jobs from Trust Education Limited
- SEN TEACHING ASSISTANTS TO WORK IN MAINSTREAM SCHOOLS
- KS2 Primary Teacher - Fixed Term - 1 year maternity Cover
- SEN Teacher
- FYFS Leader to work in a School for Visually Impaired Students
- SEN Teacher - No filling Applications - Fast track interview
- English Teacher, South West London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3&4
- Maths Teacher, South West London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3-5
- Science Teacher, South West London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3-5
- SEN TA
- Teacher of Mathematics/Science
- Teacher of English/ Humanities
- Geography Teacher, South West London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3&4
- FRENCH TEACHER - PRIMARY - 1 DAY A WEEK - CENTRAL LONDON
- Teacher of Science and Teacher of Mathematics
- PE Teacher, Inner London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3&4
- Senior Therapist Band 7
- Calling all Teaching Assistants. We Want You!
- Calling all Nursery Nurses. We Want You!
- Teaching Assistants
- Year 3 Teacher - Great School - Heart of Islington