Year 1 Teacher Hounslow £27k - £36k
One of Trust Education's schools in Hounslow are seeking Year 1 Teacher to start after October half-term until the end of the academic year.
This school is a welcoming, 4 form entry school with spacious grounds with a vision to allow students to maximise their potential by being responsible, literate, thinking, caring and contributing members of a democratic multicultural and interdependent society.
This an exciting opportunity for any teacher looking for a few months work, and all applicants with a teaching qualification will be considered.
If this opportunity appeals to you then sign up today!
In order to register with Trust Education, it is essential that you fulfil the following requirements:
- You are a UK recognised fully qualified teacher
- You can provide 2 teaching references within the last 2 years
- You hold the right to work in the UK
- You have a DBS or are willing to complete one
Please DO NOT apply unless you fulfil the following requirements!
Trust Education offers competitive rates of pay, additional bonuses, a chance to works in top London schools, and continuous professional development.
We pride ourselves on our personal service and support.
We have an abundance of work and are always looking for new teachers across all age groups and subject areas.
- Start: 1st November 2016
- Duration: 8 Months
- Rate: £27000 - £36000 per annum
- Location: West London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Education
- Recruiter: Trust Education Limited
- Tel: 020 7328 0000
- Fax: 020 7328 0303
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-12 16:37:34 -
- View all Jobs from Trust Education Limited
More Jobs from Trust Education Limited
- English Teacher, East London, £27-£38,000, KS3-4
- Maths Teacher, North East London, £26-£38,000, KS3-4
- Year 1 Teacher(Thursdays and Fridays Only)No Planning-Finchley
- Media Studies Teacher
- Design Technology Teacher- Graphics specialist
- Special Needs Assistant - part time
- Year 5 Teacher
- Head of Music Teacher, East London, £28-£38,000, KS3-4
- Spanish/French Teacher, North West London,£27-36,000, KS 3-5
- Year 1 Teacher (Thursdays and Fridays Only)
- CitizenshipTeacher, North West London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3&4
- Drama Teacher, North West London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3&4
- Maths Teacher, North London, £28-£38,000, KS3-4
- Science Teacher, North London, £28-£38,000, KS3-4
- Year 2 Primary Teacher - South West London - £26,000 to £36,000
- Year 4 Teacher - KS2 - South West London - £27000 to £36,000
- KS2 TEACHERS - SW LONDON - £27000-£36,000
- MUCH LOVED SW LONDON SCHOOL SEEKING YR1 TEACHER - £27k to £36k
- English teacher - supply
- HOD Music, East London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3, 4 & 5