Revenues and Benefits Officer - Salford
Revenues and Benefits Officer, salford.
Service Care Solutions are looking to recruit a Revenues and Benefits Officer to work for a busy local authority based in Salford.
For this role, it will be your responsibility to accurately and efficiently assess entitlement to housing benefit and council tax benefit while ensuring that the right benefit amount is paid at the right time.
You will also be required to identify and initiate recovery of overpaid benefits and correctly classify each overpayment for subsidy purposes
This role require previous experience working with Northgate software systems and have excellent customer service skills.
Previous experience working in a similar benefit assessment role would also be beneficial.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, E-Mail your CV now!
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Ryan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Healthcare assistant Band 3 - Louth
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Childrens Social Worker - Child Protection Team - Solihull
- Band 5 CPN
- Workshop Supervisor- North West London
- Bricklayer -Luton
- Support Worker
- Drainage/Sewage Operative-Bedford
- Band 6 Physiotherapist - Horsham
- Band 5 Speech and Language Therapist - Basildon and Brentwood
- Senior Adoption Social Worker
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Barking and Dagenham
- Probation Service Officer
- Paralegal - Housing & Regeneration
- Payroll Assistant, South London
- Senior Asset Officer - Chester
- HR Advisor - Sunderland
- Admin worker - Cambridge