Clerical Assistant - Nottingham
Clerical Assistant, Nottingham.
Service Care Solutions are looking to recruit a Clerical Officer to work for a client based in Nottingham.
for this role, you must be a candidate with strong administration experience preferably within a housing environment.
You must have demonstrated a history of working within a fast paced environment and be proficient with using computer software programmes to ensure validity of data and input relevant data.
This role involves providing administrative and clerical support to the property services team and you will be responsible for; minute taking, data entry, producing reports and maintaining sickness and absence records.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, E-Mail your CV now!
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Ryan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: £10000 - £14000 per annum
- Location: Nottingham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772208966
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-12 23:35:05 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Fostering Social Worker
- Procurement Administrator | Sunderland
- Mental Healthcare Assistants - Sussex
- Adults Social Work Assistant
- Team Manager – Assessment Team – Dudley
- Mental Healthcare Assistants - Essex
- Qualified Children's Social Worker
- Band 5 RMN
- Team Manager – Care Management Team – Dudley
- Painter & Decorator - Greater Manchester
- IT Service Desk Analyst - Northumbria
- Homelessness Officer, Adur
- Community Mental Health Social Worker Essex Council
- Substance Misuse Nurse
- Care Coordinator - South East London
- Qualified Childrens Social Worker
- Scheme Assistant / Business Assistant - Hastings, East Sussex
- Administration Assistant, Worthing
- Hospital Social Worker, Part Time Weekends, Central London
- Band 6 Occupational Health Nurse - Colchester, Essex