French Export Coordinator
Our international client based in Camberley, Surrey are currently recruiting for a Fluent French Export Co-ordinator to join their team ASAP on a temporary basis for an initial period of 6-9 months.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to utilise their language skills on a daily basis for a client that offers both an excellent working environment and 1st class facilities.
- Accountable for all aspects of service for a portfolio of defined distributors for which the Import & Export Analyst is completely responsible.
- To work with other members of the Import & Export Team and Lead to provide outstanding service to all distributors within a specific region.
- Accountable for maximising the distributor's case fill level (and on-time delivery if appropriate) in line with departmental and customer targets
- To professionally manage allocations, liaison with local Sales, Logistics, LSPs, freight forwarders and communication to customers in short or out of stock situations.
- Ensure the efficient management of new product listings and delists into customers through liaison with local Sales and Logistics Service Providers.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of manual orders through local Sales interfaces and receipt and processing of manual orders including all tasks related such as Export documentations, sea freight bookings, inspections
- Experience in an Export Customer Services environment.
Ideally this would include order management and import/export declarations.
Fluent French language verbal & written communication skills, Arabic language, verbal and written would also be an advantage.
Excellent English language verbal & written communication skills
Ability to meet challenging deadlines and to solve last minute problems
Good team player skills and work well with others
Strong knowledge of export documentation (EUR1, dangerous goods declaration…)
- SAP experience, Excel, Adobe Acrobat Reader and Adobe Acrobat Pro
Parkside Recruitment specialises in placing a wide range of office professionals into a variety of companies across the Thames Valley.
Our vacancies vary from day-to-day, short-term and permanent placements.
To submit the application in strict confidence, please apply only using the appropriate link.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Financial JD Edwards Analyst
- Part Qualified Accountant Accounts Receivable Accountant
- Sales Executive
- Audio Typist/Secretary
- Social Media & Advocate Marketing intern - French & German
- Business Conduct Operations Assistant
- Service Administrator
- Mortgage Underwriter
- Recruitment Administrator
- Safeguarding Business Support Officer (Temp ongoing)
- Business Development Manager
- Accounts / Audit Senior
- Financial Accountant
- Spare Parts Co-Ordinator
- Contracts Administrator
- Construction Manager
- ItalianSpeaking Billing Accountant part qualified
- Customer Relations Officer/Compliance Auditor
- Head of Credit
- Senior Hardware Engineer